Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
ECS demo CD available? From: "Robert Wolfe" <@p0.f20.n261.z1[ASC46]fidonet[.]org> + User FidoNet address: 1:261/20 *** Quoting August Abolins from a message to Robert Wolfe *** AA> Robert Wolfe : August...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: ECS demo CD available? From: "Robert Wolfe" <@p0.f20.n261.z1[ASC46]fidonet[.]org> + User FidoNet address: 1:261/20 *** Quoting Tommi Koivula from a message to All *** TK> Exactly. No demo. You have to p...
comp-os2-apps
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Arca Packages From: "Robert Wolfe" <@p0.f18.n116.z1[ASC46]fidonet[.]org> + User FidoNet address: 1:116/18 > The information on the Arca Noae website explicitly states that the kernel > upd...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Warp 3 Connect From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe) -=> @P43.F1120.N240.Z2[ASC46] wrote to ALL <=- @P> From: "Ralf Scherzinger" <@p43.f1120.n240.z2[ASC46]fidonet[.]org> @P...
comp-os2-network-tcp-ip
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there? From: robert.wolfe@winserver.org (Robert Wolfe) -=> neozeed@gmail.com wrote to All <=- ne> No kidding trying to get an rtl8139 working on OS/2 2.0 or 2.1 is... ne> impossible... and th...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Warp 3 Connect From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe) -=> BCA.1824@CLUTTER.GMAIL.NE wrote to ALL <=- > The reason I ask is twofold - one, to get my Warp 3 Connect VM up to > date and two...
comp-os2-network-tcp-ip
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
UUCP over TCP From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe) Hi all! I was wondering if there was a version of UUCICO that would let me doing UUCP transfers over TCP/IP on the UUCP port (port 540 TCP) vs dia...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Coexisting OS/2 with Windows 7 From: robert.wolfe@winserver.org (Robert Wolfe) -> ->Remember that from Vista onwards, windows doesn't use BOOT.INI anymore ->except for XP compatibility: -> ->http://www.ditii.com/2...
comp-os2-apps
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
HBO on the iMac From: "robert wolfe" <@p0.f18.n116.z1[ASC46]fidonet[.]org> + User FidoNet address: 1:116/18 -=> "John Varela" <newlamps@verizon.net> wrote to All <=- "V&l...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
RE:OS/2.. where can I get it? From: robert.wolfe@winserver.org (Robert Wolfe) -> ->I used to run OS/2 years ago and thought it was pretty good. ->But I recently tried to find the software and I was told it is dead. OS/...
comp-os2-network-serv
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
[Weasel] Weasel 2.53 From: robert.wolfe@winserver.org (Robert Wolfe) -------- Forwarded Message --------- Original: DATE..... 10 Feb 2019, 03:59a Original: FROM..... weasel-list@os2voice.org Origina...
comp-os2-network-tcp-ip
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Asus Wireless AP WL-330gE From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe) -> I have ArcaOS 5.0.2 installed on a Thinkpad T540p. Unfortunately the -> yet no driver for the Wireless NIC. Have you tried contacting Ar...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Warp 3 Connect From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe) Hi all! A few things here. 1) What is the last fixpack for OS/2 Warp 3 connect and where can I get it from? 2) I am having trouble finding decen...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.20 23:30
Re: Installing OS/2 or eCS w/o 3.5" disks From: Robert Wolfe <Robert.Wolfe@os2bbs.us> > From: djkano@gmail.com >I have Warp CD installation disk, in the box there are floppys to boot from CD > and there are documentation to cr...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.20 23:30
Re: Installing OS/2 or eCS w/o 3.5" disks From: Robert Wolfe > From: djkano@gmail.com >I have Warp CD installation disk, in the box there are floppys to boot from CD > and there are documentation to create boot floppy yourself. But I have a...
comp-os2-network-tcp-ip
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Mar.20 00:09
OpenVPN v2.4.0 From: Robert Wolfe Hi all! I was wondering if someone had ported version 2.4.0 of the OpenVPN software over to OS/2 yet? The latest version I downloaded from eSOFT/2's website will not allow me ...
comp-os2-network-tcp-ip
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Mar.20 00:09
OpenVPN v2.4.0 From: Robert Wolfe <robert.wolfe@robertwolfe.net2> Hi all! I was wondering if someone had ported version 2.4.0 of the OpenVPN software over to OS/2 yet? The latest version I downloaded from ...
comp-os2-mail-news
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Sep.19 23:31
Re: ultimail lite mail export From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe) -> From: Giulia -> Subject: ultimail lite mail export.... -> -> Hi, -> i need to import old ultimail mail 2 thunderbird , i have mailstore -> fold...
comp-os2-mail-news
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Sep.19 23:31
Re: ultimail lite mail export From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe) -> From: Giulia <far5893@iperbole.bologna.it> -> Subject: ultimail lite mail export.... -> -> Hi, -> i need to import ol...
comp-os2-network-tcp-ip
From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Sep.19 09:56
Re: OpenVPN From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe) -> From: Grant Taylor -> Subject: Re: OpenVPN -> -> Are you wanting a VPN service — and happen to be trying one from a -> Usenet service provide...