Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jul.20 15:53
ASO Hello Oli, Monday July 06 2020, Oli wrote to Michael Dukelsky: MD>> Is there a description of Amiga Style Outbound? Ol> It's basically BSO, but file names are 4D decimal, like ...
english_tutor
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jul.20 14:13
A widow file Hello Dallas, Friday July 03 2020, Dallas Hinton wrote to Michael Dukelsky: MD>> In Fidonet, we have flow files referring to echomail and ticket MD>> files (.TIC) referring to fil...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jul.20 14:58
ASO Hello All, Is there a description of Amiga Style Outbound? Michael ... node (at) f1042 (dot) ru --- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20170303 * Origin: Moscow, Russia (2:5020/1042) ...
english_tutor
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jul.20 08:58
A widow file Hello All, Wikipedia says: In typesetting, widows and orphans are lines at the beginning or end of a paragraph which are left dangling at the top or bottom of a page or column, separated from t...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 20:45
How to increase size limit Hello Oli, Thursday July 02 2020, Oli wrote to Michael Dukelsky: MD>> Please give the URL of the Squish MsgAPI. Ol> http://annex.retroarchive.org/cdrom/cotc-4/OS2/SQDEV200.ZIP Ol...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 19:38
How to increase size limit Hello Oli, Thursday July 02 2020, Oli wrote to Ruslan Suleimanov: Ol> In the Squish MsgAPI doc I see only 32 bit unsinged integers used for Ol> frame offsets (FOFS). A 32 bit signed int...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 21:47
How to increase size limit Hello Max, Wednesday July 01 2020, Max Vasilyev wrote to Michael Dukelsky: RS>>> I find that my some ECHO file size stop on 2048 MB... RS>>> RU.SEX.SIMVOL.sqd MD>> ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 19:48
How to increase size limit Hello Ruslan, Wednesday July 01 2020, Ruslan Suleimanov wrote to Michael Dukelsky: RS>>> I find that my some ECHO file size stop on 2048 MB... RS>>> RU.SEX.SIMVOL.sqd MD&...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 18:23
How to increase size limit Hello Ruslan, Wednesday July 01 2020, Ruslan Suleimanov wrote to All: RS> I find that my some ECHO file size stop on 2048 MB... RS> RU.SEX.SIMVOL.sqd If the file is on FAT32, copy...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jun.20 10:22
updates to my bash waitingoutmail script have been pushed to the repo Hello mark, Monday June 29 2020, mark lewis wrote to Michael Dukelsky: ml>>> https://github.com/wkitty42/waitingoutmail MD>> It works, but still says "5065 days 02:48:...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jun.20 21:38
updates to my bash waitingoutmail script have been pushed to the repo Hello mark, Monday June 29 2020, mark lewis wrote to All: ml> i've pushed several updates/fixes to the repo for my bash ml> waitingoutmail script... please update... ml> https:...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jun.20 12:11
Outbound Report Hello mark, Tuesday June 16 2020, mark lewis wrote to Michael Dukelsky: ml> please feel free to post issues on the github and even pull requests ml> with fixes ;) You may consider my...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jun.20 12:44
Outbound Report Hello mark, Monday June 15 2020, mark lewis wrote to Sean Rima: SR>> I think the issue is that bash changed something and broke the SR>> code. ml> possible... the system the ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jun.20 19:16
Outbound Report Hello Sean, Monday June 15 2020, Sean Rima wrote to Michael Dukelsky: SR>>>>>> How do I find out what mail is waiting in my outbound queue? ml>>> https://github.c...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jun.20 09:50
Outbound Report Hello mark, Sunday June 14 2020, mark lewis wrote to Sean Rima: SR>>>> How do I find out what mail is waiting in my outbound queue? ml> https://github.com/wkitty42/waitingoutmail ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 20:59
Outbound Report Hello Sean, Sunday June 14 2020, Sean Rima wrote to All: SR> How do I find out what mail is waiting in my outbound queue? Run showold.pl. It is in hpt/misc on github. Michael ... node (at) f1...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jun.20 17:24
Bad packets Hello Deon, Thursday June 04 2020, Deon George wrote to Michael Dukelsky: DG> Now back to my original reason for this thread - it seems that in some DG> scenarios that the same PKT name is created...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jun.20 16:37
Bad packets Hello Deon, Wednesday June 03 2020, Tommi Koivula wrote to Deon George: TK>>> To make sure there is just one hpt running at the time, do you TK>>> have something like this in your fidoconfig? Lock...
fidosoft.husky
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.20 18:42
Bad packets Hello Kai, Tuesday June 02 2020, Kai Richter wrote to Michael Dukelsky: MD>> "bundleNameStyle" in your configuration or it is set MD>> "bundleNameStyle timeStamp", then a bundle name is created fr...
binkd
From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.20 10:46
Embedded perl 5.28 & 5.30 Hello All, Pavel Gulchouck 2:463/68 informed us in RU.BINKD that there is a bug in Perl 5.28.* and 5.30.* because of which binkd may crash during rereading its configuration file if embedded Perl o...