Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: Sound help for Win/OS2 and DOS session From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi Keith bikeguychicago@gmail.com wrote: > I installed eCS 2.1 on old Thinkpad R60 laptop in inherrited. The sound works fine under eCS itself. It d...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: Need help connecting a Thinkpad R60 to WiFi in eCS 2.1 From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi Keith Keith Sheehan wrote: > I have a Thinkpad R60 with eComstation 2.1 and the original Intel 802.11b/g WiFi card. > Any idea of model of ni...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: eCS won't boot : Driver not licensed?? (Used to work fine) From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi atomic.frog@gmail.com wrote: > My machine is Thinkpad T61p, it had been my daily driver and I used eCS as my primary OS. It actually quad-boots e...
comp-os2-multimedia
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Cameraderie and devices >2GB From: "Pete" <khadhargo@sbc...nospam.-.global.net> On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:50:53 UTC, "Paul Smedley" <pauldespam@despamsmedley.id.au> wrote: > Hi Alex, > > ...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Install OS2 4 CP2 install question From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi Kelbel wrote: > OS2Mark wrote: >> Hello, >> >> I have an IBM Thinkcentre 8086-36U. It has 4 GB ram, 160 GB HD. It >> runs ...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Install OS2 4 CP2 install question From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi Kelbel Kelbel wrote: > Pete wrote: > ----- big snip ----- > Hello Pete > > Thks for your answer. May be I was not that clear in my ...
comp-os2-apps
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Do not be deceived, there is one way to Heaven From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> I see you are still preaching crap. Back to the twat list for you. Rick C. Hodgin wrote: > You must be born again. If you are not born again, you...
comp-os2-apps
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Do not be deceived, there is one way to Heaven From: "Pete" <khadhargo@sbc...nospam.-.global.net> I seriously dobut this bozo ever bothers to read any replies to his spam. HTH, Pete On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 15:50:31 UTC, "Steve...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Install OS2 4 CP2 install question From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi Ivan ivan wrote: > On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:14:22 UTC, Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> > wrote: > >> Hi Kelbel >> >>...
comp-os2-apps
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: CD read/write From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi Barry Barry Landy wrote: > To avoid my reinventing the while I would appreciate guidance on getting > CD/DVD read/write to work in Arcaos > ...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Install OS2 4 CP2 install question From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi Kelbel wrote: > Hello Pete > > Next time you update USBCFG.EXE, can you include a test on the > Config.Sys file, > and remove (& r...
comp-os2-network-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: NetBIOS or NetBIOS over TCP/IP in today's world...any need? From: "Pete" <khadhargo@sbc...nospam.-.global.net> On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:22:03 UTC, Paul Ratcliffe <abuse@orac12.clara34.co56.uk78> wrote: --snip-- > One is an adverb and ...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X200 From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi Barbara Barbara wrote: > On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 16:35:40 UTC, Kelbel <kelbel.b.root@free.fr> wrote: > >> Hello >> >> Has so...
comp-os2-mail-news
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.20 11:08
Re: OS/2, email and SSL From: "Pete" <khadhargo@sbc...nospam.-.global.net> On Tue, 31 May 2011 23:04:43 UTC, "John Small" <zjsmallz@os2world.net> wrote: > On Sun, 29 May 2011 12:27:28 UT...
comp-os2-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 15.May.20 11:35
Re: OS/2 Error Code List From: Pete <losepeteSPAM-ME-NOT@losepete.plus.com> Hi majorsky17@gmail.com wrote: > On Friday, January 8, 1993 at 8:04:21 AM UTC-6, Antony Suter wrote: >> rszeto@wc.novell.com (Ron Sz...
comp-os2-apps
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.20 21:43
Re: Rimstar From: Pete Hi tholen@antispam.ham wrote: > Brian Smith wrote a nice programmer's editor for OS/2 > called RimStar. > > I believe there was also a Windows version, but it > appears that RimStar has ...
comp-os2-apps
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.20 21:43
Re: Rimstar From: Pete <losepeteSPAM-ME-NOT@losepete.plus.com> Hi tholen@antispam.ham wrote: > Brian Smith wrote a nice programmer's editor for OS/2 > called RimStar. > > I believe there was a...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Apr.20 15:54
Re: coronavirus COVID-19 From: Pete A simple case of spot the arsehole killvirus@coronavirus.com wrote: > coronavirus COVID-19 > http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html > --- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2 * Origin: News Gate...
comp-os2-misc
From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.20 21:24
Re: Qt and Falkon From: Pete <losepete@losepete.plus.com> Hi baden baden.kudrenecky@gmail.com wrote: > On Thursday, 2 April 2020 13:40:22 UTC-6, war...@gmail.com wrote: >> On Friday, February 7, 2020 ...