Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp-os2-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 10:34
Re: OS/2 Compiling? From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> On 07/02/20 12:50 PM, Marcel Mueller wrote: > Am 02.07.20 um 20:27 schrieb baden.kudrenecky@gmail.com: >> Hi Dave: >> >> Thanks ...
comp-os2-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 10:34
Re: OS/2 Compiling? From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> On 07/02/20 12:50 PM, Marcel Mueller wrote: > Am 02.07.20 um 20:27 schrieb baden.kudrenecky@gmail.com: >> Hi Dave: >> >> Thanks ...
comp-os2-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 10:24
Re: OS/2 Compiling? From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> Hi Baden, On 07/02/20 11:27 AM, baden.kudrenecky@gmail.com wrote: > Hi Dave: > > Thanks so much for your detailed response. > > As...
comp-os2-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 10:24
Re: OS/2 Compiling? From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> Hi Baden, On 07/02/20 11:27 AM, baden.kudrenecky@gmail.com wrote: > Hi Dave: > > Thanks so much for your detailed response. > > As...
comp-os2-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jun.20 09:45
Re: OS/2 Compiling? From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> On 06/22/20 01:06 PM, baden.kudrenecky@gmail.com wrote: > As I know very little about this, I am inquiring about cross compiling applications for O...
comp-os2-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jun.20 12:22
Re: Qt and Falkon From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> On 06/21/20 12:44 AM, Lars Erdmann wrote: > Hi Dave, > > are you talking about building the browser or running the browser ? Right now it ...
comp-os2-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.20 12:40
Re: Qt and Falkon From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> On 06/18/20 02:37 PM, baden.kudrenecky@gmail.com wrote: > On Sunday, 5 April 2020 05:04:39 UTC-5, LSoens wrote: >> On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 18:57:4...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: Directory \var\TEMP From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> A.D. Fundum wrote: > > I noticed a lot of "stuff" in this directory. > > Go to a prompt near you, and type "ECHO %TEMP%"....
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: eCS won't boot : Driver not licensed?? (Used to work fine) From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> atomic.frog@gmail.com wrote: > Ok, still no luck. > I'm not sure which driver thinks it's borked, it scrolls through all of them and then clears the...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: eCenter From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> bartoli.jm@newelba.com wrote: > Is not there, how I can reinstall eCenter ? Might be simplest to install xworkplace, it should inherit the eCenter set...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: How to install latest Firefox in eCS 2.1 From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> sctvguy1 wrote: > Been away from OS/2 since 2008, and recently installed eCS 2.1 in > a virtual box on my Centos Linux machine. It has the original...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: Sound help for Win/OS2 and DOS session From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> bikeguychicago@gmail.com wrote: > I installed eCS 2.1 on old Thinkpad R60 laptop in inherrited. The sound works fine under eCS itself. It does not work...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: Info on *.WPI archives (Thanks) From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> PaulRS wrote: > For those advising the *.rpm solution . . . I have worked with > OpenSuSe and the main issues is FINDING all the dependencies - I hop...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: Need help connecting a Thinkpad R60 to WiFi in eCS 2.1 From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> Keith Sheehan wrote: > On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 2:23:21 PM UTC-6, Keith Sheehan wrote: >> On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 11:53:05 PM U...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: Is news.ecomstation.com still out there? From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> K R wrote: > I haven't been able to connect to news.ecomstation.com for ages, is it still active? > Seems pretty dead. Occasionally I can connect t...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: Directory \var\TEMP From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> PaulRS wrote: > I noticed a lot of "stuff" in this directory. Since it appears to be > stuff associated with web downloads and the direct...
comp-os2-ecomstation
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 19:26
Re: ECS demo CD available? From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> August Abolins wrote: > Live-boot eComstation Demo CD Their website seems to be back up, http://www.ecomstation.com/demo.phtml Dave --- NewsGate v1.0 g...
comp-os2-setup-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Warp 3 Connect From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> Robert Wolfe wrote: > -=> @P43.F1120.N240.Z2[ASC46] wrote to ALL <=- > > @P> From: "Ralf Scherzinger" <@p43.f1120.n240.z2[...
comp-os2-network-misc
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Switching from dial-up to high speed From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> ivan wrote: > Yes, you just turn on DHCP in TCP/IP, reboot and you should be away. > You can also use DHCP Monitor to check what IP address you get a...
comp-os2-marketplace
From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: Where Can I get OS/2? From: Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> On 05/12/08 08:37 am, Don wrote: > Does anyone know where I can secure a copy of OS/2 Warp, say 4.5x? > > Thanks For the newest, http://www.ecoms...