Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
monte
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Feb.21 10:47
Re: Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le Re: Re: Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le c By: Joe Phigan to Charles Stephenson on Thu Feb 11 2021 01:41 am CS>> Wow, spam even in FidoNet Echoes?! JP&...
monte
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Feb.21 10:45
Re: Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le Re: Re: Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le c By: Charles Pierson to Charles Stephenson on Wed Dec 30 2020 12:49 am CP> On 06 May 2020, Charles Stephenson said t...
binkley
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Dec.20 10:38
Binkleyterm for Linux Re: Binkleyterm for Linux By: Alan Ianson to Charles Stephenson on Mon Nov 30 2020 11:48 pm AI> MBSE looks a lot like RemoteAccess. I think that was the inspiration for AI> the look of ...
alaska_chat
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Dec.20 10:34
Re: Hello Alaskans Re: Re: Hello Alaskans By: Aaron Thomas to Charles Stephenson on Tue Dec 01 2020 10:06 am CS>> hehe! I actually met 2 Alaskans here in Ohio. A father who was CS>> from Ohio mov...
trek
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Dec.20 10:33
Re: The Federation Re: Re: The Federation By: Kurt Weiske to Charles Stephenson on Tue Dec 01 2020 08:42 am KW> The Star Trek: Vanguard series of books builds a lot of detail into KW> civilian life, the l...
binkley
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Dec.20 01:52
Binkleyterm for Linux Re: Binkleyterm for Linux By: Alan Ianson to Charles Stephenson on Wed Nov 25 2020 11:46 pm AI> Probably, sorry I don't have any better info for you. AI> MBSE supports modem connectio...
alaska_chat
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Dec.20 01:50
Hello Alaskans Re: Hello Alaskans By: Stas Mishchenkov to Charles Stephenson on Thu Nov 26 2020 02:25 pm CS>> Atleast the beer will be cold! ;) SM> This season of the year it is more pleasant to ...
alaska_chat
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Dec.20 01:49
Hello Alaskans Re: Hello Alaskans By: Charles Pierson to Charles Stephenson on Wed Nov 25 2020 03:47 pm CS>> Atleast the beer will be cold! ;) CP> That'll work! hehe! I actually met 2 Alas...
trek
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Dec.20 01:45
The Federation Re: The Federation By: Charles Pierson to Charles Stephenson on Wed Nov 25 2020 04:15 pm CP> On a couple of other places that I posed this question, people replied CP> that it's possibl...
bbs_internet
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Dec.20 01:40
Re: XLAXNODE/XLAXDIFF Re: Re: XLAXNODE/XLAXDIFF By: T.J. Mcmillen to Charles Stephenson on Thu Nov 26 2020 10:49 am CS>> I MIGHT have a few TBBS utils on my BBS TM> I found it. Thanks. No Problem. ...
binkley
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Nov.20 15:52
Binkleyterm for Linux Re: Binkleyterm for Linux By: Alan Ianson to Charles Stephenson on Wed Nov 25 2020 12:00 pm AI> Re: Binkleyterm for Linux AI> By: Charles Stephenson to All on Wed Nov 25 2020 02:53 pm ...
binkley
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Nov.20 14:53
Binkleyterm for Linux Hello, I got ahold of the source for Binkleyterm, it compiled and runs good under Ubuntu 20.10. I'm trying to find some help on configuring it though. The Docs that came with the source had h...
alaska_chat
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Nov.20 14:51
Hello Alaskans Re: Hello Alaskans By: Aaron Thomas to All on Sat Sep 19 2020 09:40 pm AT> Alaska people, hello! I'm an upstate NY guy. AT> Congratulations on legal weed! I am sure that some day I wi...
trek
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Nov.20 14:50
The Federation Re: The Federation By: Charles Pierson to All on Sun Nov 22 2020 07:08 am CP> As far as I recall, and without giving away spoilers, Picard wasn't CP> expelled by the Federation, or by S...
bbs_internet
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Nov.20 14:46
Re: XLAXNODE/XLAXDIFF Re: Re: XLAXNODE/XLAXDIFF By: T.J. Mcmillen to Nigel Reed on Sat Nov 21 2020 09:58 pm >> Sigh. Finding it seems to be a bit harder. :( NR>> Usually old BBS stuff is archived bu...
trek
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.20 09:08
Star Trek Discovery Re: Star Trek Discovery By: Charles Pierson to Charles Stephenson on Sat Aug 15 2020 01:08 am CS>>>> Hello! Anyone else excited to see the new season?? CP>>> Interested f...
lord
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.20 09:06
LORD leagues Re: LORD leagues By: mark lewis to Charles Stephenson on Sat Aug 15 2020 10:30 am ML> i don't know if it does interbbs or not... i don't recall any talk about ML> that on IRC when deuce...
lord
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.20 09:05
LORD leagues Re: LORD leagues By: Kostie Muirhead to Charles Stephenson on Fri Aug 14 2020 11:09 pm KM> I don't think JS Lord is setup to work with binary IGMs, though there is KM> at least one JS I...
lord
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.20 09:00
Re: LORD leagues Re: Re: LORD leagues By: Matt Munson to Charles Stephenson on Fri Aug 14 2020 07:01 pm CS>> I should have asked if, IS it possible to connect my version of LORD CS>> to a league. ...
enthral
From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.20 08:53
Re: Active? Re: Re: Active? By: Michael Griffin to Charles Stephenson on Sat Aug 22 2020 10:45 pm MG> $ Charles Stephenson was quoted saying . . MG> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...