Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidosoft.husky
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Oct.20 02:06
msged 6.1.2 can random loose replyed msgs Hello All! and it happens to me now servial time to not accept it anymore, i remember on redhat 8 there was a msged 6.2.0, but i dont know where it is i am on husky from cvs still, but i would...
future4fido
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Oct.20 18:59
I am just not right in the head Hello Charles! 19 Oct 2020 08:33, Charles Pierson wrote to All: CP> Yet another connection. CP> Is there a 12 step program for this? will there be any lucky numbers in 13 ? Reg...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Oct.20 18:55
keeping in touch Hello Maurice! 19 Oct 2020 01:24, Maurice Kinal wrote to Andrew Alt: AA>> Quite a change from my previous life. MK> That is good to hear. +1 AA>> I've been watching a lo...
future4fido
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Oct.20 17:32
Re: Checking Hello Wilfred! 12 Oct 2020 14:25, Wilfred van Velzen wrote to Charles Pierson: CP>> I think my feed is broken here. WvV> Fido side is working fine... +1 Regards Benny ......
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 06:13
Re: 57 Hello Nick! 08 Oct 2020 13:24, Nick Andre wrote to Benny Pedersen: BP>> not my day today, wish my pain would go away, but dreams are free as BP>> an ami 500 in 1987 at a price of...
future4fido
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 00:43
Putin on a tricycle. Cute. Hello August! 05 Oct 2020 22:35, August Abolins wrote to Brother Rabbit: >>Have you really seen this before? Our president drives one of these in >>Crimea. ;) >>https://i...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.20 19:16
57 Hello All! not my day today, wish my pain would go away, but dreams are free as an amiga 500 in 1987 at a price of 3999 kr Regards Benny ... there can only be one way of life, and it wor...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 16:07
Slackware 15.0 Hello Kai! 05 Oct 2020 17:03, Kai Richter wrote to Benny Pedersen: KR> Guys, what kind of problem are you talking about?? none if its all 7 bit there is just diffrent parsing of 7 bit ...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 15:48
Slackware 15.0 Hello Rob! 04 Oct 2020 15:21, Rob Swindell wrote to Benny Pedersen: RS> Wow. html does not need unicode, bummer RS> Those statements are so all over the place, I don't even know ...
windows
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 14:30
Get key from BIOS Hello Aaron! 03 Oct 2020 13:26, Aaron Thomas wrote to All: AT> Does anyone know how to get the Windows 10 product key from the BIOS AT> of a pc distributed with Windows 10? make the...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Oct.20 23:42
Slackware 15.0 Hello Rob! 02 Oct 2020 19:13, Rob Swindell wrote to Benny Pedersen: >> if computers was 32bit from the beginning, keyboard charset would have >> being solved from the start, we t...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Oct.20 23:32
Slackware 15.0 Hello Maurice! 03 Oct 2020 00:41, Maurice Kinal wrote to Benny Pedersen: BP>> we today are limited to 7 bit with multiple problems to solve MK> Speak for yourself. if 8 bit was su...
hotdoged
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 23:43
hotdoged + telegrap merge ? Hello All! would it make sense to make a telegrap plugin to hotdoged ?, just like it is done with nntp ? open our minds Regards Benny ... there can only be one way of life, and it wor...
windows
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 23:39
Re: low memory web browsers Hello Matt! 28 Sep 2020 21:30, Matt Munson wrote to August Abolins: AA>> any 32-bit pcs operating at that time. But it may affect the folks AA>> who engage in retro/vintage compu...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 10:19
Slackware 15.0 Hello Maurice! 01 Oct 2020 16:35, Maurice Kinal wrote to Benny Pedersen: BP>> i think SPOT on amiga is well designed to know why LATIN-1 is BP>> well choiced MK> So which o...
future4fido
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 14:26
New user Hello Charles! 30 Sep 2020 08:14, Charles Pierson wrote to Stas Mishchenkov: CP> -+- tg2fido.pl a homepage there ? or is it just a nice perl ? CP> + Origin: Telegram to fido gate ...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 13:15
Slackware 15.0 Hello Maurice! 30 Sep 2020 05:49, Maurice Kinal wrote to Benny Pedersen: BP>> latin 1 is all we need on fidonet MK> Which latin 1? i think SPOT on amiga is well designed to know...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 12:56
Re: Ultimate Back Scratch Hello Dennis! 29 Sep 2020 02:17, Dennis Katsonis wrote to Tony Langdon: DK> It's a FlatPak package that needs 150M of dependencies. unpack latest kernel.org tarball ? Regards Benny ...
linux
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 12:55
Slackware 15.0 Hello Maurice! 25 Sep 2020 01:50, Maurice Kinal wrote to Benny Pedersen: MK>>> ???#?????+?#??# ????????? ?+?????. BP>> What ever? MK> Tell that to Svetlana and see whe...
future4fido
From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Sep.20 01:12
What's FUTURE4FIDO.GER? Hello Charles! 27 Sep 2020 06:30, Charles Pierson wrote to Stas Mishchenkov: CP>>> What's FUTURE4FIDO.GER? SM>> Do you already have such an echo conference? CP> It's lis...