Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
english_tutor
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Nov.21 19:30
Anecdotes about translators Hi, Alexander! ak>>> please, I am a translator." SM>> Should it be "an interpreter"? AK> I believe both words are correct, but they have a bit differen...
english_tutor
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Oct.21 20:15
Anecdotes about translators Hi, alexander! 24 ᥭ 21 14:28, alexander koryagin -> All: ak> please, I am a translator." Should it be "an interpreter"? Have nice nights. Stas Mishchenkov. ...
golded
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Oct.21 13:03
Macro Collection? Hi, Richard! KR>> Is there a macro collection for golded? RM> What exactly do you mean with Macro? RM> I am only using Addressmacro functionality to ease areafix requests: ...
music
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.21 21:19
I also appreciate a band that can mix it up with a rock-ballad and Hi, August! 18 ᥭ 21 16:18, August Abolins -> Richard Miles: RM>> That's exactly what it is. Very bluesy rock for the most part. AA> I also appreciate a band that can mix it up...
music
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.21 21:14
Black Keys Hi, Richard! 18 ᥭ 21 15:21, Richard Miles -> All: RM> Anyone else listen to the Black Keys? Take a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUMNNQ Any ideas? ;) Have nice nights....
movies
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.21 21:09
in 2026.. Hi, August! 08 ᥭ 21 22:32, August Abolins -> All: AA> This one is bound to be celebrated in 2026. AA> https://kolico.ca/tmp/in2026.jpg There is only one way to find out. ;) ...
golded
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.21 08:20
kludge Hi, Rick! 26 ᥭ 21 06:58, Rick Smith -> All: RS> I cant for the life of me remember how to show the kludge lines in a RS> message in golded..? I am trying to sort out the route of ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Sep.21 09:20
filebox Hi Wilfred! Wednesday September 15 2021 12:53, you wrote to Oli: WvV> I recommend not using fileboxes at all. ;) However, it can be useful for sending mail to local systems. Have a nic...
ipv6
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Sep.21 11:28
Unifi Hi Rick! Monday September 13 2021 19:57, you wrote to Brian Rogers: RS> Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately I have not an idea of what RS> that means, I even went to their websi...
ipv6
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Sep.21 10:51
ipv6 Hi Rick! Saturday September 11 2021 18:56, you wrote to All: RS> It has been suggested that I use ipv6, in a nutshell are there RS> advantages of using, disadvantages to not using? Or i...
fidosoft.husky
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Sep.21 10:37
Deleted node Hi Rick! Friday September 03 2021 19:16, you wrote to Michael Dukelsky: MD>> Hello Rick, MD>> Friday September 03 2021, Rick Smith wrote to All: RS>>> On the fido h...
ipv6
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Aug.21 23:47
Hugo Andriessen is back Hi Michiel! Sunday August 29 2021 18:13, you wrote to All: MvdV> 105 2:240/1634 Hugo Andriessen Native Vodafone + 29 Aug 23:46:38 [10324] call to 2:240/1634@fidonet 29 Aug 2...
fido_util
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Aug.21 20:33
JAM search Hi, Carlos! CN> Any suggestions for something (tool, script, viewer or whatever) that CN> lets you search for text strings in JAM message bases? https://metacpan.org/pod/FTN::JAM Us...
fidosoft.husky
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 12:16
Changes in husky sources Hi Alan! Friday April 16 2021 15:30, you wrote to me: SM>> I have already realized all your wishes. There will be a pull request SM>> tomorrow, the version on the github will be u...
fidosoft.husky
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Apr.21 00:47
Changes in husky sources Hi Alan! Thursday April 15 2021 18:02, you wrote to me: AI> That is a nice ping robot you put together. Thank you for making it AI> available. I have already realized all your wishes...
fidosoft.husky
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 18:07
Changes in husky sources Hi Alan! Thursday April 15 2021 18:02, you wrote to me: AI> I notice that those messages don't have the PVT status. Is there a way AI> to add the PVT status to messages or a K/S? Add...
fidosoft.husky
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 07:38
Changes in husky sources Hi Alan! Thursday April 15 2021 16:16, you wrote to me: SM>> Documentation included. Use 'perldoc pingpong.pm' to read it. AI> That's excellent, thank you. AI> When I send a...
fidosoft.husky
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.21 08:20
Changes in husky sources Hi Alan! Wednesday April 14 2021 21:01, you wrote to husky inspector: hi>> hpt: hi>> Update pingpong.pm hi>> Author: BroRabbit <37867123+BroRabbit@users.noreply.github....
coffee_klatsch
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Mar.21 10:50
Apply for the Safe Travels Stamp Hi, Shawn! AA>> https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/604909ee.jpg SH> My browser (chrome) won't show it... blocked the SH> site for some reason. Too early in the AM to figure S...
ipv6
From: Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/5858)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.21 22:34