Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 08.May.20 13:26
Re: Todays Classic Ad On 04-24-20 00:04, Daryl Stout mumbled to All about Todays Classic Ad. DS> Today is Friday April 24, 2020. DS> This is the 115th day of the year, there are 251 days left. DS> On this day......
ml_baseball
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Apr.20 11:14
Re: Temptation On 04-24-20 09:44, Rick Smith mumbled to Charles Stephenson about Re: Temptation. RS> Me Boston! the RED SOX of course... Ive been to 13 different RS> ballparks so far. Kurten, Texas. The Housto...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Apr.20 11:09
Re: 1970's On 04-21-20 14:44, Ryan Fantus mumbled to Kurt Weiske about Re: 1970's. RF> Now I have a 1967 GTO but I'm going the opposite direction from what RF> you mention. I'm actually converting it to use ...
movies
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Feb.20 11:39
Re: Kirk Douglas Re: Re: Kirk Douglas By: Nick Andre to Don Lowery on Thu Feb 06 2020 12:47 am NA> Oh I've been quoting lines from City Slickers. NA> "You two pixies knock it off!" NA> "Hi Curley, kill anyone to...
linux
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jan.20 10:28
Arch Linux Re: Arch Linux By: Richard Falken to Chicken Head on Mon Jan 20 2020 11:58 am >> I decided to try with Arch and it's...painful. I know they want to be >> "Linux from the ground up" but even basi...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jan.20 11:40
Re: Ch-ch-ch changes Re: Re: Ch-ch-ch changes By: NANCY BACKUS to WILL MILBERGER on Thu Jan 23 2020 10:13 pm WM>> Star Wars. The ANSI screens all looked like the Next Gen graphics. NB> I thought that Next Gen was Sta...
bbs-scene
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Jan.20 10:24
Any Doors for PIM (Events, contacts, calendars) management? Re: Any Doors for PIM (Events, contacts, calendars) management? By: Dallas Vinson to DENZUKO on Wed Jan 22 2020 11:27 am DV> What is PIM? Personal Information Manager ...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jan.20 11:08
Re: Ch-ch-ch changes Re: Re: Ch-ch-ch changes By: NANCY BACKUS to WILL MILBERGER on Mon Jan 20 2020 10:13 pm NB>>> I had a BBS a long time ago called Ten-Forward. NB> Did it have a Star Trek like theme...? Star Wars...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jan.20 12:38
Re: Ch-ch-ch changes Re: Re: Ch-ch-ch changes By: NANCY BACKUS to WILL MILBERGER on Mon Jan 13 2020 02:28 pm NB> One of the first BBSes that I used was called Holodeck... It remained a I had a BBS a long time ago cal...
linux
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jan.20 20:42
Arch Linux Re: Arch Linux By: Chicken Head to All on Fri Jan 10 2020 05:19 pm CH> So is anyone using Arch Linux and can you convince me why I should even CH> bother? Less painful, if you use Manjaro. Almo...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jan.20 12:44
Re: Ch-ch-ch changes Re: Re: Ch-ch-ch changes By: JOE MACKEY to NANCY BACKUS on Thu Jan 09 2020 06:23 am > JM>> Let me think a bit about what other wonders I would like to see... JM> Holograms. 3D holograms. Yeah, th...
all-politics
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jan.20 11:28
Burning the Flag Re: Burning the Flag By: TIM RICHARDSON to WILL MILBERGER on Mon Jan 06 2020 02:12 am TR> Nobody went to prison over it. Somebody did, or there would not have been the Federal Flag Desecration La...
cats_meow
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Jan.20 22:41
My feline... Re: My feline... By: August Abolins to Will Milberger on Sun Jan 05 2020 07:55 pm AA> You have to be careful with cats that like to come up close to play and AA> weave around the legs. Even my fe...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jan.20 11:54
Re: BBS'ing ..Now I have Re: Re: BBS'ing ..Now I have By: NANCY BACKUS to WILL MILBERGER on Thu Jan 02 2020 05:24 pm NB> It's an addiction... :) Gets in one's blood, and one just can't really NB> stay away.... ;) I under...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jan.20 11:48
Re: Welcome Re: Re: Welcome By: NANCY BACKUS to WILL MILBERGER on Thu Jan 02 2020 04:38 pm NB> Welcome back... And stick around... ;) Feel free to just jump NB> into conversations... it's not considered rud...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jan.20 11:47
Re: Restaurants Re: Re: Restaurants By: NANCY BACKUS to JOE MACKEY on Thu Jan 02 2020 02:07 pm NB> If I'm on the road, I tend to not stop until my final destination of the NB> day... and then take the time to fi...
filefind
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jan.20 11:41
pgp Re: pgp By: August Abolins to allfix on Thu Jan 02 2020 10:41 pm Is this what was supposed to happen? /\ Grease darkmatt.synch...
cats_meow
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jan.20 14:45
My feline... Re: My feline... By: August Abolins to Will Milberger on Thu Jan 02 2020 08:37 pm AA> cat was partial to strangers and its "game" was not amusing. It's AA> favourite activity was to attack and bi...
memories
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jan.20 12:08
Newton Re: Newton By: JOE MACKEY to WILL MILBERGER on Thu Jan 02 2020 06:11 am JM> I enjoy driving along residential streets since while it may be slower JM> its takes just as long as the long way aroun...
linux_bbs
From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jan.20 12:02
Linux Questions Re: Linux Questions By: Dale Barnes to All on Tue Dec 31 2019 05:44 pm DB> For you die hard Linux users, have a question. When running a mailer DB> and/or bbs system, do you prefer pure text base...