Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jul.20 12:46
Re: Bill Barr Hearing -=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Ron Lauzon <=- AT> I think if I were a member of Congress, I'd keep archives of all the AT> letters/emails from residents, and keep an accurate count of how...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jul.20 14:25
Re: Bill Barr Hearing -=> Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=- AT> Do all Democrats do what's convenient instead of doing their jobs? Ya, pretty much. The act just like the ruling party did in the U.S.S.R. duri...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jul.20 14:44
Re: Floyd -=> Gregory Deyss wrote to Dale Shipp <=- GD> All lives Matter - which includes everyone. GD> If you need to define or indicate a color before All Lives Matter then GD> that is ...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jul.20 11:41
Re: TDS -=> Underminer wrote to Nick Andre <=- Un> The important thing to remember about political polls of any type, is Un> that they only reflect the views of the demographic willing to an...
bbs_ads
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jul.20 12:53
Re: Trump is ok with Russ -=> Dennis Katsonis wrote to Gregory Deyss <=- DK> Trump hatred seems to make people irrational. TDS is indeed real. DK> Trump could provide homes for homeless people, and they woul...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jun.20 13:15
Kente Cloth Available in -=> Aaron Thomas wrote to All Congressional Democrats wearing traditional Ghanaian clothing to a AT> George Floyd memorial? Wait a sec! Isn't that cultural appropriation? Where's the Woke Leftie ...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jun.20 13:12
Re: Bidensploitation -=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Dan Cross Systemic racism? I think that's what they're saying. "The system kills AT> more blacks than whites." That might be true, but it doesn't make the 4 AT> cops racis...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jun.20 14:13
Re: Bidensploitation -=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Lee Lofaso How does race have anything to do with any of this? Because the Left's Narrative is that: America is racist (fact: it's not). White people are keeping black peo...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jun.20 10:45
Re: Travel Ban? -=> Dan Cross wrote to Ron Lauzon But that's different. That's taking care of yourself so DC> that you can effectively care for someone else; by doing DC> so, you're still putting care for that pe...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.20 12:51
Re: Travel Ban? -=> Dan Cross wrote to Ron Lauzon Why am I not surprised that you put yourself before DC> even family? Right-wingers don't even value their DC> children before themselves. It's an ideology rooted...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.20 12:45
Re: Biden Gaffe of the Da -=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Ron Lauzon Normally I wouldn't think so, but since they ended up with the biggest AT> loser, I don't think they would do that to themselves on purpose. AT> Don't they wan...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.20 12:42
Re: Travel Ban? -=> Richard Falken wrote to Ron Lauzon Spanish government has signed for giving a monthly pay to underdogs for RF> the fact they exist, starting at 460 eur and going up depending on RF> family size...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.20 12:52
Re: Travel Ban? -=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis Lemme see if I got this right. LL> Four years ago Trump promised to Make America Great Again. Which he did. Of course, you can't see that, so there's no po...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.20 12:39
Re: Travel Ban? -=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Dennis Katsonis Protect your own country first; your own people. When it becomes AT> convenient to do so, help other countries. I think most people have that priority: 1. ...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.20 12:37
Re: Travel Ban? -=> Dennis Katsonis wrote to Aaron Thomas BUT, enforcing the borders is something that needs to be done, and DK> something so few are willing to do. Europe needs to follow this DK> example. Don't...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.20 12:36
Re: Travel Ban? -=> Nick Andre wrote to Aaron Thomas I really wish Trump would just lay off Twitter completely and NA> find a decentralized platform instead of advocating expansion of the NA> Communications Decenc...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.20 12:31
Re: Biden Gaffe of the Da -=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Richard Falken Same here! The primary voters really screwed things up I'm afraid. They AT> chose the worst candidate out of the bunch. The whole time I was AT> telling mys...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.20 11:11
Re: Loser -=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Ron Lauzon Even Fox News is reporting the same thing as CNN. You are making the usual Leftie assumption that the only news is the news you get from the Media. CNN and Fox ar...
all-politics
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 23.May.20 13:59
Re: Loser -=> Lee Lofaso wrote to All TRUMP - THE BIGGEST LOSER LL> Source: CNN Ah, so in other words, Fake News. LL> The economy has gone from President Donald Trump's greatest political LL> asset to pe...
classic_computer
From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: 01.May.20 10:28
Re: computer chronicles: -=> Daniel wrote to Ron Lauzon I feel the same way, and that's why I'm torn. Do you remember that dumb Da> obama/press coverup with the attack on our embassy by blaming some Da> obscure youtube vid...