Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
doorgames
From: Thumper (1:218/601)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jun.20 09:44
Re: The Pit -=> Charles Stephenson wrote to Thumper Re: Re: The Pit CS> By: Thumper to Charles Stephenson on Fri May 29 2020 09:02 am CS>> I'm wondering if anyone here is running the old door game 'The Pi...
doorgames
From: Thumper (1:218/601)
To: n/a
Date: 29.May.20 11:02
Re: The Pit -=> Charles Stephenson wrote to All Hello all, CS> I'm wondering if anyone here is running the old door game 'The Pit'? CS> The author passed away recently. (RIP) he also made a pretty cool CS> ...
classic_computer
From: Thumper (1:218/601)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Feb.20 15:35
Re: Hello! -=> Josh Allen-Clark wrote to ALL Greetings all! JA> Josh here, from Jackson, ME. I love to collect old Apple and JA> Macintosh computers, and have recently gotten back into BBSing. I'm JA> s...
chat
From: Thumper (1:218/601)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Dec.17 17:21
Re: Happy New Years Re: Re: Happy New Years By: robert wolfe to thumper on Sat Dec 30 2017 06:54 am > -=> thumper wrote to All > th> Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all!!! > > Likewise, "thumper." > ...
chat
From: Thumper (1:218/601)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Dec.17 14:17
Happy New Years Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all!!! -=Thumper=- Sysop The Wastelands BBS Copperopolis, CA. --- SBBSecho 2.27-Win32 * Origin: -=The Wastelands BBS=- -=Since 1990=- (1:218/601) ...