Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 18:31
Re: Trump the assasin JM>> AT> Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons. JM>> JM>> *caugh* JM>> And Trump isn't? AT> Nope. Trump appointed his son-in-law a cabinet position,...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 18:31
Re: Trump the assasin >> Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons. MP>> MP>> Obama didn't have any sons. AT> All the criminals he pardoned are his "sons." And all the crimina...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 18:31
Re: School in a Racial Jungle AT> I was shocked to see video footage of Joe Biden saying "I don't want AT> my kids AT> going to school in a racial jungle!" AT> I knew that cracker was Democrat, but h...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 18:31
I almost want this to happen Senate and congress is Democrat, Trump sits for four more years and the Democrats can shut down every single policy he tries to enforce. Could be very amusing, watching his orange head catch fir...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 18:31
Re: Not So Supreme Court LL>> president, be a "patsy" for the DNC? Clearly, you can come up with LL>> a better theory than that. AT> Refer back to Liberal Policies 101: Prey on the weak. When th...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 18:31
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 07:03
Re: Trump the assasin MP>> As Biden himself point out, the Obama administration pardoned several more MP>> people than Trump has, IIRC it was well over 1,000. I posted a list of a MP>> few of the hi...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Oct.20 14:34
Re: Fascism defined LL>> Joe Biden publicly challenged an accuser to step forward LL>> and present her case. She chose to remain silent. Why? Because LL>> she had no case. AT> Aren't you the gu...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Oct.20 14:34
Re: Trump the assasin -=>> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=- LL>> Hello Dennis, NA>>> When one has real actual conversation with immigrants who decided NA>to DK>> leave actu...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Oct.20 14:34
Re: Trump the assasin AI>> The facts around police misconduct are well known. It's unfortunate but we AT> AI>> it, and the results of it time and again. AT> I know you mean well, but if the facts...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 17:05
Re: Trump the assasin >>> We have fresh evidence of Donald Trumps fascism. He is now calling >>> for the arrest of Joe Biden, Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton. >>Is he *still* going on about Hil...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 17:05
Re: Trump Biden Round 1 JM>> This is Trump talking about the Iran nuclear deal during a campaign rally AT> i JM>> South Carolina on July 21, 2015. Try follow the train of thought here and AT> It ...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 17:05
Re: Trump the assasin JM>> So I'll ask again: What "black supremacists" are you referring to here? Ar AT> e AT> Kamala Harris is one of them. She wants reparations for black AT> Americans f...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:03
Re: Trump the assasin >> You calling Trump a fascist doesn't make him so, just as people calling >> themselves anti-facist doesn't make them so. AI> We have fresh evidence of Donald Trumps fascism. He ...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:03
Re: Trump Chickens Out LL>> Trump chickens out of debate scheduled for next week. AT> Do you need these debates to occur so you can decide who to vote for? AT> Biden already advised to look at the color ...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:03
Re: Trump Biden Round 1 MP>> The only way that Joe conducts himself in more of an "adult manner" is by MP>> going senile first. AT> I agree. If there's anybody who knows about being old or corr...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:03
Re: Trump the assasin JM>> AT> We've got white supremacists supporting Trump and black supremacists JM>> AT> supporting Biden. JM>> JM>> What "black supremacists" are you re...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Oct.20 19:06
Re: Trump the assasin AI>> Charlottesville comes to mind. "There are good people on both sides". AT> We've got white supremacists supporting Trump and black supremacists AT> supporting Biden. ...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 22:31
Re: Trump the superspreader >>So - Dear Leader got Covid-19 after all. The same Covid-19 he said was like a MP> f >>ue, it was going to disappear any day now... MP> So far, he seems to be recovering fro...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 20:47
Re: Trump the assasin >> The are white supremacists. Violent white supremacists. Their beloved >> leader gave them their marching orders. Live and in public during the >> presidential debate. MP&g...