Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
hotdoged
From: Rinat H. Sadretdinow (2:5020/620)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jul.21 19:29
Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 Hello Alexander! 15 Jul 21 17:55, you wrote to me: RS>> HotdogEd is not a commercial program and the author will not RS>> bother to correct that certain users wish, he is not fina...
hotdoged
From: Rinat H. Sadretdinow (2:5020/620)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jul.21 17:12
Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 Hello Anton! 13 Jul 21 23:59, you wrote to me: AS> Rinat H. Sadretdinow: RS>> Is there any way to run Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 running RS>> Android 11? As I know Hotd...
hotdoged
From: Rinat H. Sadretdinow (2:5020/620)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jul.21 10:32
Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 Hello Tommi! 06 Jul 21 06:49, I wrote to you: TK>> No problems running hotdoged with nntp and fido providers here TK>> with Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11. RS> Hotdoged does...
hotdoged
From: Rinat H. Sadretdinow (2:5020/620)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jul.21 08:49
Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 Hello Tommi! 05 Jul 21 10:49, you wrote to me: >> Is there any way to run Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 running >> Android 11? As I know Hotdoged requires the FTN Provider to be ...
hotdoged
From: Rinat H. Sadretdinow (2:5020/620)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jul.21 08:48
Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 Hello Alan! 05 Jul 21 00:08, you wrote to me: >> Is there any way to run Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 running >> Android 11? As know Hotdoged requires the FTN Provider to be &...
hotdoged
From: Rinat H. Sadretdinow (2:5020/620)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Jul.21 10:00
Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 Hello All! Is there any way to run Hotdoged on Samsung Galaxy A12 running Android 11? As I know Hotdoged requires the FTN Provider to be autostarted, but how this is possible to autostart it in...