Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
cbm
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.21 02:51
Re: C64 new games On 19 Sep 2021, Joe Cincotta said the following... JC> On 18/9/21 4:05 pm, Chris Krascek wrote: JC> > Hey all, JC> > JC> > Wondering if anyone has a list of new C64 gam...
bbs_ads
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.21 02:47
[ANSI] USS Excelsior BBS _ _ ___ ___ ____ ____ ___ ___| | | / __/ __| | __ |_ ____ ___| |__(_)___ _ _ | _ ) _ ) __|| |_| \__ \__ \  | ...
bbs_ads
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Sep.21 03:02
[ANSI] USS Excelsior BBS ??? ?????????? ????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ...
trek
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jul.21 04:42
Re: Trek AG> I do have fond memories of 1st run TNG growing up, including the famous AG> "To becontinued..." Best of Both Worlds cliffhanger. lol OMG yes.. and the wait... I grew up watchi...
trek
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jul.21 04:23
Re: Star Trek KW> -=> Chris Krascek wrote to DaveW <=- KW> KW> CK> wanted.. and I'm still trying to figure out why. I think a big portio KW> CK> of that is how new and modern things...
trek
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jul.21 04:59
Re: Star Trek II: Death of Khan? Da> I also like TNG as well. TNG is very important as this is the Da> series that opened Trek up to what it is now. If I am looking to just Da> relax and watch a single episode, TNG ...
trek
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jul.21 04:55
Re: Star Trek Da> Hello, Da> I have a good question. What do you think the best movie was. I Da> would have to say Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan. I think if that movie Da> flopped, Star Trek ...
trek
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jul.21 16:17
Re: Star Trek II: Death of Khan? DW> It is awesome to find some Trekkies on here!!!! I have a question. DW> What is everyone's favorite series? I find it hard to pick one. I have DW> liked all of them.. If i had to c...
trek
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jul.21 16:12
Re: Star Trek II: Death of Khan? KM> A Miranda class is nowhere near the same league as a Constitution. In a KM> straight up fight with all other factors being equal, the Connie wipes KM> the floor with the Miranda every...
trek
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jul.21 16:03
Re: Star Trek DW> You raise a very goog point with the shields. Then again, why are star DW> ships flying around without shields at all. I figure that it isn't a DW> huge toll on power and it always he...
trek
From: Chris Krascek (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jun.21 00:19
Star Trek II: Death of Khan? I think we can all agree that Star Trek II was a great story... but I had one of those 'what if' moments. Recall-- Kirk and the Enterprise are investigating the Reliant. No reply on the comm. ...