Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
all-politics
From: Steve Wolf (1:135/369)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Aug.19 22:21
Please contact me GD> check your email GD> Thanks. Got it --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Windows/32) * Origin: Black Flag blackflagbbs.com (1:135/369) ...
all-politics
From: Steve Wolf (1:135/369)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Aug.19 14:14
Please contact me Greg. Please contact me at Havens BBS. --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Windows/32) * Origin: Black Flag blackflagbbs.com (1:135/369) ...
nfl
From: Steve Wolf (1:135/369)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Aug.19 01:29
NFL echo On 13 Aug 2019, Phil Taylor said the following... PT> Is anyone here? Yea man... I'm ready.We had Jets/Giants last Thur. Friday we have Giants/Chicago. The opener is right around the corner. ...
memories
From: Steve Wolf (1:135/369)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jun.19 01:21
Daryl q JM> Everyone -- JM> Daryl is still having problems with his BBS, ham radio and other things JM> from the storms in his area a week or more ago. JM> At last report he has no electric sinc...
all-politics
From: Steve Wolf (1:135/369)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jun.19 00:24
War or Planefuls of ml> ml>> uh... it has already been brought... you dropped your sword and lost ml> ml>> another round :shrug: ml> ml> GD> Is that what you think this is all about? ml> ml> says he who was all...
politics
From: Steve Wolf (1:135/369)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Mar.18 10:01
Echo traffic Nobody wants to discuss politics? Trump wants to "Punish" the chinese for takin advantge of the US econimcally. Is this going to cause TradeWars? The chinese say "Game on" and they intend to "fight to...
memories
From: Steve Wolf (1:135/369)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.18 21:57
Hard labour DS> Ever since I can remember, the gas has always had 9/10 of a cent per DS> gallon (i.e. 2.49.9). Why don't they just round if off to $2.50?? DS> Gas TAX MAN! GAS TAX! That's why. Government R...