Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
mystic
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Mar.21 12:30
Re: Inactive connection g0> Okay thanks I've changed the user list so it won't bleed text on g0> inactivity. If you notice anywhere else let me know! Many thanks g00r00, very much appreciated. Best Regards ...
mystic
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Mar.21 10:10
Re: Inactive connection g0> What list are you speaking of? The exit isn't always immediate but if g0> you let me know the specific place I can try to improve it for you. The user listing would be one such example...
mystic
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.21 01:22
Inactive connection Hi g00r00, (C)ontinuous?" prompt, it appears to dump the pending list's contents to the client before terminating. I've overridden the default inactivity prompt (#136) in an attempt to di...
lord
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.21 17:49
Re: How to get a registered copy AC> Hallo LEE, Hi Anna, hope you are well. AC> This is really a nice service that I'm also using for my BBS and where AC> I'm playing LORD :) AC> Especially the fact that there ...
lord
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.21 13:08
Re: How to get a registered copy Again, thanks for the info Matt. I won't use a key-gen until it's officially acknowledged as abandonware. However, I think I've found another solution altogether: BBSLink. Not only does this sa...
lord
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.21 01:32
Re: How to get a registered copy Thanks for the info Matt; do you know where I can get/purchase a copy from? Best Regards --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Windows/32) * Origin: TALIADON BBS (2:250/6) ...
mystic
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.21 15:34
Re: FidoNet file bases JS> Welcome to Fidonet Lee! Thanks Jeff. It's been a steep learning curve, but I'm getting there slowly. JS> In the bottom of your FileToss statement you should have this setup: JS> ...
mystic
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.21 21:47
FidoNet file bases Hi All, Having recently joined FidoNet, I've successfully managed to configure both message and file bases so that new messages and files appear in the appropriate groups when posted. However,...
lord
From: LEE WESTLAKE (2:250/6)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.21 09:37
How to get a registered copy Hi All, Does anyone know where I can get a registered copy of the latest version? The company which owns the game doesn't appear to maintain their mail/site any more :( Best Regards ...