Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
dbridge
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Mar.21 11:09
DB Question Hello everybody! If I use DB as a service and load Binkdwin, will it act as a "mailer" and just poll in and out as needed? I want to run my Proboard with Net2bbs on another port and...
golded
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Mar.21 08:55
Opening Screen Hello everybody! Whe I start Golded It says I can enter my name and address. Where would you do that? Richard --- GoldED+/W64-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707 * Origin: >>The File Cabinet BBS...
fe_help
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Mar.21 09:13
Key How does someone get a Fastecho Key? Rick --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/02/12 (Windows/64) * Origin: The File Cabinet BBS - filecabi.casacam.net:1025 (1:282/1038) ...
dbridge
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Mar.21 13:57
D'Bridge Question Right now I'm playing with DB to see if I want to run it and had a question. If I run DB as a service and load Binkdwin - dbridge.bnk, do I need to also run DB itself? And if I don't will it still...
dbridge
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Mar.21 20:17
Netserial & DB Hello Nick! 14 Mar 21 18:32, you wrote to me: Well No. I have Netserial set on com1 Vitural modem. I have tried DB set ,as com1 using Hardware, Software, and modem and I get the same Error: Una...
dbridge
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Mar.21 14:50
Netserial & DB Hello everybody! Can someone provide the modem setting in DB when using Netserial? Richard --- GoldED+/W64-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707 * Origin: >>The File Cabinet BBS<< filecabi....
bbs_carnival
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Mar.21 12:32
BBS Door Games Hello Jay! 11 Mar 21 09:02, you wrote to me: Thanks great help! Richard JH> *** Quoting Richard Vonzel from a message to All *** RV>> I'm looking for a place to get some BB...
bbs_carnival
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Mar.21 08:37
BBS Door Games Hello everybody! I'm looking for a place to get some BBS door games like Trade wars 2002, and some of the other popular games. Richard --- GoldED+/W64-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707 * Origin: The...
golded
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.21 08:08
Ansi Displays Hello everybody! Alot of BBS post there ads with a ansi display, but Golded doesn't diplay that. It just displays the code. Is there a way to have Golded display these ansi codes correctly? ...
golded
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.21 14:45
Replace EchoID Hello Richard! 03 Mar 21 20:02, you wrote to me: Perfect. Thanks. RM> Hi Richard! RM> 03 Mar 2021 10:24, from Richard Vonzel -> All: RV>> What I would like to do is re...
golded
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.21 14:45
Golded manual Hello everybody! What is the latest manual out there got Golded? And how could I get it? Richard --- GoldED+/W64-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707 * Origin: >>The File Cabinet BBS<< fil...
golded
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.21 11:24
Replace EchoID Hello everybody! What I would like to do is replace the "EchoID" with the Description when I start Golded and it lists my mail areas. I using AREAFILE areas.bbs from an exported Mysti...
golded
From: Richard Vonzel (1:282/1038)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.21 07:17
Main Display Hello everybody! When you start Golded and your looking at the list of areas, is there a way to change the EchoID to the discription? Richard --- GoldED+/W64-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707 * Or...