Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
ipv6
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.20 01:08
Fido relocation Hi Michiel! 02 Oct 2020 23:25, from Michiel van der Vlist -> Richard Menedetter: RM>> I will relocate my fido system to a new server until latest RM>> November 2. I hope you wi...
ipv6
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 23:24
Fido relocation Hi All! I will relocate my fido system to a new server until latest November 2. I hope you will not notice it at all ;) New address will be 2a03:4000:4a:c5f:f1d0:2:310:31 There is no binkd run...
amateur_radio
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 08:45
??? Hi Gate! 29 Sep 2020 12:46, from Gate Keeper -> All: GK> Is this sub working? Hello? GK> de N4DLT Whatever a sub is ... but I could read your message. CU, Ricsi ... I alway...
amateur_radio
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Sep.20 09:01
Test Hi David! 14 Sep 2020 11:23, from David Westphalen -> All: DW> Testing 1 2 3 hello CQ CQ CQ anybodu out here? Some people still left here ;) DW> DE N4DLT DE OE1RIC CU, Ric...
dos
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Sep.20 20:54
Does anyone still use DOS for anything Hi August! 10 Sep 2020 20:41, from August Abolins -> Charles Pierson: >> Does anyone still use DOS for anything other than hobby/nostalgia? To answer above question, maybe ... I ha...
amateur_radio
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Sep.20 09:28
Hello Hi Richard! 03 Sep 2020 22:28, from Richard Lewis -> All: RL> Hello everyone. Hi A very brief introduction from your side ;) CU, Ricsi ... I took up exercising so that I could...
fidotest
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 13:58
New Test Hi Kostie! No ... you are still sending massive amounts of text below your tearline. There should be ONLY your origin line. 01 Jul 2020 21:29, from Kostie Muirhead -> All: KM> @TZUTC:...
fidotest
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 13:58
Ok, one more time Hi Alan! 01 Jul 2020 20:46, from Alan Ianson -> Kostie Muirhead: KM>> Does this chooch through now? KM>> --- KM>> Kostie Muirhead KM>> AKA Underminer KM>&g...
fidotest
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 13:41
New Test Hi Kostie! 01 Jul 2020 20:44, from Kostie Muirhead -> All: KM> @TZUTC: -0600 KM> @MSGID: 4156.fidotest@1:342/17 23629049 KM> @PID: Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 May 5 2015 MSC 1800 ...
fidotest
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 13:41
Ok, one more time Hi Kostie! You sent a lot of cr** BELOW your tearline. That should not be there. Best is to delete it completely. If you absolutely think it is important and should be there, put it above the ...
fidotest
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 13:41
test Hi Sean! 01 Jul 2020 21:13, from Sean Dennis -> Mauro Veiga: SD> The musican note sign shows up just fine in my GoldEd setup. Others SD> must have things misconfigured. It also d...
fidotest
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 13:17
FidoNet Test Hi Zazz! Message arrived. BTW it contained 0 Kludge lines ... 30 Jun 2020 18:37, from Zazz -> All: Za> PB Spitfire is now testing it's fidonet connection. Hoping I have Za> conf...
linux
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jun.20 16:02
pop to pops Hi Benny! 30 Jun 2020 08:43, from Benny Pedersen -> Richard Menedetter: SR>>> I am trying to download mail from Gmail using soupgate. However SR>>> it doesnt understand s...
linux
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jun.20 01:20
pop to pops Hi Sean! 29 Jun 2020 22:23, from Sean Rima -> All: SR> I am trying to download mail from Gmail using soupgate. However it SR> doesnt understand ssl. is there a gateway app that I can...
fidotest
From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jun.20 11:16