Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jun.21 19:03
Re: Moka Pot Hi Kurt, ...Greets from my Telegram app! KW> -=> August Abolins wrote to Kurt Weiske <=- KW> KW>> I broke out my moka pot this morning after watching a KW>> Yo...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Jun.21 18:09
*Sotheby?s to ACCEPT Bitcoin and Ethereum at auction of rare 101- Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! *Sotheby?s to ACCEPT Bitcoin and Ethereum at auction of rare 101-carat diamond valued at $15MN *For the first time in its history, Sotheby?s aucti...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Jun.21 18:09
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jun.21 19:29
lions at the gate. fearful road ahead. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! lions at the gate. fearful road ahead. https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/60cb7f91.jpg Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jun.21 17:22
making eye contact with alt-taxi today. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! making eye contact with alt-taxi today. https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/60cb620c.jpg Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jun.21 05:59
The sky is.. no, the ice is.. no, the sign is falling! Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! The sky is.. no, the ice is.. no, the sign is falling! https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/60c81f7a.jpg Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Sear...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jun.21 23:00
Bill Gates = largest private farmland owner in the US Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Bill Gates = largest private farmland owner in the US Potatoes for McDonald?s fries are grown on Bill Gates? farmland in fields so big you can see...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jun.21 19:27
Punjab govt BLOCKS SIM cards of people refusing to vaccinate! Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Punjab govt BLOCKS SIM cards of people refusing to vaccinate! https://tinyurl.com/64uucjeu Authorities in Pakistan?s most populous region of Pun...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jun.21 17:01
Demotivators ..works for me! Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Demotivators ..works for me! These are absolutely spot on: https://despair.com/collections/demotivators Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ...
movies
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.21 14:57
Micro Men (2009) Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Micro Men (2009) I just learned of this docudrama from 2009. Micro Men, a story about the rivalry betwen Sinclair and Acorn computers in the UK d...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.21 14:56
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.21 14:56
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jun.21 18:54
How much is that nothing in the window?? $18K apparently! (Report) Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! How much is that nothing in the window?? $18K apparently! (Report) https://susepaste.org/97733077 An Italian artist has reportedly sold an invisi...
taglines
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jun.21 15:40
Re: This one from May 29 Hi Daryl, ...Greets from my Telegram app! DS> August, DS> AA>> This one from May 29 looks incomplete.. DS> AA>> "The doors are never open to a child witho...
taglines
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jun.21 01:45
This one from May 29 Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! --//to: daryl stout 1:19/33-- Hi Daryl, This one from May 29 looks incomplete.. "The doors are never open to a child without a trace of s...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jun.21 21:49
Happy times are here again?.. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Happy times are here again?.. Well at least one retailer on town hopes so. You don't bother with things like this when your biz is going out of b...
taglines
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jun.21 20:30
//to: daryl stout 1:19/33// Hi daryl, ...Greets from my Telegram app! This one from May 29 looks incomplete.. "The doors are never open to a child without a trace of si" Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aaboli...
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.21 21:04
Re: name that tune, challenge #1 Hi Nigel, ...Greets from my Telegram app! NR> August wrote: NR> > Hello All! NR> > NR> > Can anyone recognize this song? It's from the mid 80's. NR> > It'...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 29.May.21 21:36
Judge a book by its cover? I would! Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Judge a book by its cover? I would! Which book would you likely pick up in this scenario? It's the same story, albeit different translators. T...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 29.May.21 20:02
What goes up....? Price of Bitcoin PLUMMETS.. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! What goes up....? Price of Bitcoin PLUMMETS.. ..in TUMULTUOUS week for Crypto. Marking a day-over-day decline of almost 10% of its market rivals, ...