Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Sep.21 23:46
Re: Omg, should I be worried? Hi Jay, ...Greets from my Telegram app! JH> On 02 Sep 2021, August Abolins said the following... JH> JH> LOL, At least your N0RT0N subscription is up to date! ;) JH> Jay...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Sep.21 21:59
Omg, should I be worried? Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Omg, should I be worried? Do they really think people will fall for this? https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/613102e4.jpg Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Sep.21 20:05
Snowden on Apple's child abuse searches: "They command our devices" Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Snowden on Apple's child abuse searches: "They command our devices" Edward Snowden LASHED OUT at Apple's plans to scan iPhones for images ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Sep.21 16:56
*Costco Limits Purchases Amid Shoppers 'Stockpiling'* Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! *Costco Limits Purchases Amid Shoppers 'Stockpiling'* The retailer announced on its website that ?temporary item limits,? were to be brought in du...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.21 20:10
Re: ELIST Hi Erich, ...Greets from my Telegram app! EB> > Hi August, EB> > On 2021-08-31 21:57:00, you wrote to Erich B.: EB> > And you don't need to bother with the Elist to cre...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.21 13:52
apps for ipad/tablet/mobile Hi Erich, ...Greets from my Telegram app! EB> Also could you please tell me if there is an APPS echo for IPad users? EB> $ The Millionaire $ I spotted info about this little app...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Aug.21 08:02
Movies Hi Erich, ...Greets from my Telegram app! EB> Also could you please tell me if there is an APPS echo for IPad users? EB> $ The Millionaire $ I don't think an echo exists for that....
movies
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Aug.21 07:29
F9 Hi The, ...Greets from my Telegram app! TM> F9 has made $700 million so far. Incredible for a COVID year. TM> $ The Millionaire $ TM> (Co-SysOp Of The Rusty Mailbox) I watche...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Aug.21 23:22
Not sure what this has to do with the topic in this echo. This may Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Not sure what this has to do with the topic in this echo. This may be best in CHAT or COFFEE_KLATSCH. ;) BTW.. the original forwarded messag...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Aug.21 02:12
HELLO Hi Leopold, ...Greets from my Telegram app! L> HELLO GUYS! I AM NEW USER! Welcome to the echo. There many other fine echos to read and participate in. And.. if you have a smartphon...
essnasa
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 20:25
realtime star tracker Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! https://stellarium-web.org/ Interesting site. It shows the Starlink satellites as they cross the sky. Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 20:25
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 20:07
==to: John Dovey== Hi John, ...Greets from my Telegram app! "This particular one though is a motivational speaker. His one event in Moscow, he charged $5000.. certainly afford to hire people to open d...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 19:49
Discretion is to be appreciated and understood. But a publicly Hi John, ...Greets from my Telegram app! JD> LOL. If I talk about clients I?ll very quickly have no work. JD> This particular one though is a motivational speaker. His one event in ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 19:31
Are you subject to NDA? Can you name a few of them and more of the Hi John, ...Greets from my Telegram app! JD> I?ve had the (mis)fortune to be security for quite a few celebs. Their quirks are what make them interesting. One rich American I?ve had as ...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 19:31
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 19:14
unsuspecting celebs Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! One of the singers of the Good Lovelies dropped by my shop with her family of kids just now. Celebs always seem to look different in their relaxed...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 19:14
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 18:56
computerized telescope Hi Alan, ...Greets from my Telegram app! What software was your friend using? My old Bushnell model has what appears to be a phone jack, but I didn't see any cables in the box. So.. b...
essnasa
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.21 15:22
NEOWISE Hi Alan, ...Greets from my Telegram app! AI> > So.. he was looking at the images on the laptop? Or, was he using the laptop AI> > to aide in pointing the telescope to the ri...