Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 19:00
Soundscapes to close after 22 years Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Soundscapes to close after 22 years Toronto record store Soundscapes will close this spring after 22 years in business. "The last 20 years...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 18:41
Re: covid purge Hi Jay, ...Greets from my Telegram app! JH> *** Quoting August Abolins from a message to All *** JH> AA>> Sure enough, I was reaching the 2GB limit that MS Outlook has with ...
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 16:22
SPOOKIFY!! AI pens songs from BEYOND THE GRAVE?? (Report) Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! SPOOKIFY!! AI pens songs from BEYOND THE GRAVE?? (Report) [from RT] "Artists such as Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, and Jim Morrison have had ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 16:04
Re: Hello? Hi Jay, ...Greets from my Telegram app! JH> On 09 Apr 2021 at 08:27a, Jay Harris pondered and said... JH> JH>> @PATH: 229/664 153/757 221/6 1 280/464 310/31 770/1 JH> ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Apr.21 22:02
World Economic Forum introduces "SMART face mask" Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! World Economic Forum introduces "SMART face mask" [RT Video ] World Economic Forum introduces "SMART face mask" - it can synch ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.21 19:32
Case against another US intelligence officer, Daniel Hale Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Case against another US intelligence officer, Daniel Hale [RT International] 'We spoke with former CIA analyst John Kyriakou about the case again...
asian_link
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.21 03:05
Re: Want to join fidonet Zone 2, Network 31 (Austria) Hi Andreas, ...Greets from my Telegram app! AZ> Ok, i got contact and now a point number to see how it is. AZ> Thanks for the help. AZ> AZ> Regards AZ> Andreas Rea...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Apr.21 20:53
Noted. But that is why I pre-pended "source" lines with a quote char. Hi MeaTLoTioN, ...Greets from my Telegram app! M> Statements like this can lead to scaremongering if people take them in blind faith. I'm not saying you did that specifically, but I thi...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Apr.21 20:53
It was just a statement, for now. I guess there is some hunting to Hi MeaTLoTioN, ...Greets from my Telegram app! M> Where is the source of this information? It was just a statement, for now. I guess there is some hunting to do! Ciao! /|ug (http...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Apr.21 20:36
vaxx deaths in UK Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! vaxx deaths in UK I found this: "since they began reporting death of vaccine, in AstraZeneca's case 04/01-2021 there has been 421 deaths r...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Mar.21 15:08
PayPal set to launch CRYPTO checkout Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! PayPal set to launch CRYPTO checkout "US buyers will soon be allowed to use BitCoin, Ether, BitCoin Cash, and Litecoin to pay for goods on Pa...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Mar.21 19:08
ook and gluk - banned Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! ook and gluk - banned I have been instructed to remove this book for sale: The Adventures of Ook and Gluk, Kung-Fu Cavemen from the Future | Pape...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Mar.21 19:08
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Mar.21 19:33
Kids? Kung-Fu booked CANNED for ?PASSIVE RACISM? - Cancel Culture Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Kids? Kung-Fu booked CANNED for ?PASSIVE RACISM? - Cancel Culture strikes vicious blow "A Captain Underpants spin-off book designed to promot...
doorgames
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.21 20:30
TradeWars 2002 Interview g I struggled with too. Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for OXP https://openxp.kolico.ca --- tg BBS v0.6.4 * Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS from Stas Mishchenkov (2:460...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.21 14:15
BREATHING is a WEAPON? Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Forwarded from chat: RT BREATHING is a WEAPON? A doctor in the UK has been mocked for saying breathing is an OFFENSIVE WEAPON if you're infected ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.21 14:15
I had a feeling that someone would consider breathing this way one Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! I had a feeling that someone would consider breathing this way one day! Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for OXP https://...
essnasa
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.21 06:10
STUNNING Hubble captures GALAXY of blue Stars! Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Forwarded from chat: RT STUNNING Hubble captures GALAXY of blue Stars! Meet NGC 2336! The Hubble space telescope has sent back incredible images of...
essnasa
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.21 06:10