Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 29.May.21 20:02
What goes up....? Price of Bitcoin PLUMMETS.. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! What goes up....? Price of Bitcoin PLUMMETS.. ..in TUMULTUOUS week for Crypto. Marking a day-over-day decline of almost 10% of its market rivals, ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 28.May.21 22:17
(Leaked Doc) Pfizer up to '40%' MORE deadly than AstraZeneca - says Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! (Leaked Doc) Pfizer up to '40%' MORE deadly than AstraZeneca - says AZ report! https://susepaste.org/90253194 A leaked document by the Oxford vac...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 28.May.21 22:17
Canadian M-PEE! 'Nude' Amos URINATES on Zoom - will seek assistance! Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Canadian M-PEE! 'Nude' Amos URINATES on Zoom - will seek assistance! What a mug!? Lawmaker William Amos was caught urinating into a coffee cup 'w...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 28.May.21 02:11
That was the solution for me/us at the time. The alternative ISP Hi John, ...Greets from my Telegram app! JD> I've finally gotten to talk to the *right* people and have now applied for a static IP. I'm told once I have that I won't have any issues, W...
asian_link
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.21 04:33
the question Hi Brother, ...Greets from my Telegram app! BR> In one Russian-language car echo, the question pops up: "Have Americans ever seen a trolleybus?" With the help of the google...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 23.May.21 16:07
The html attachment came up very nice and pretty as a local file just Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! The html attachment came up very nice and pretty as a local file just using the browser. Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable He...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 17.May.21 00:40
The first two reports on 60 Minutes tonight sound interesting: Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! The first two reports on 60 Minutes tonight sound interesting: [1] Facial recognition ; [2] UAP [1] Anderson Cooper investigates facial recogniti...
movies
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 15.May.21 03:04
The Mitchells vs. The Machines Hi Aaron, ...Greets from my Telegram app! AG> I don't usually plug movies that weren't made in the 80s (heeeey yoooou guyyyyys!)... but this is an exception. AG> AG> The Mit...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 14.May.21 00:19
What do you think of the link up sofar? Hi Richard, ...Greets from my Telegram app! RM> I'm here on TG at least What do you think of the link up sofar? :D Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for OX...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.21 20:31
Crazy escalation in Isreal, right NOW.. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Crazy escalation in Isreal, right NOW.. Rockets at 21:00 - Gaza offensive: Islamic Jihad threatens further 9pm (in just minutes) barrage and ?a te...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.21 19:37
I simply couldn't believe what I saw in that video. You couldn't Hi Wilfred, ...Greets from my Telegram app! WvV> People are stupid... I simply couldn't believe what I saw in that video. You couldn't possibly seal the bags well enough to keep thi...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.21 19:01
?Do not fill plastic bags with gasoline?: US officials warn amid gas Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! ?Do not fill plastic bags with gasoline?: US officials warn amid gas shortages as hilarious video makes rounds (AGAIN!) Crises will drive people t...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 11.May.21 22:13
privacy badger.. Hi Brian, ...Greets from my Telegram app! BR> ..Check out "Privacy Badger" if you're using BR> Firefox. I like the sound of this: "Privacy Badger starts blocking...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 11.May.21 16:47
Issue with URL shortener Hi Brian, ...Greets from my Telegram app! BR> Hello Favio; BR> BR> -=> Flavio Bessa wrote to Brian Rogers <=- BR> FB>> Indeed! I always open them into the b...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 11.May.21 14:22
Issue with URL shortener Hi Flavio, ...Greets from my Telegram app! FB> On 10/05/21 07:43, August Abolins -> All wrote: FB> AA>> --- Want fido for iOS/Android/MacOS/Win/Linux? AA>> info=h...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 10.May.21 13:07
Poor girl. I hope the dude bought the car and she got the commission Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Poor girl. I hope the dude bought the car and she got the commission anyway. Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for OXP ht...
asian_link
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 08.May.21 17:54
Pothole pecker painter to face penal penalty? Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Pothole pecker painter to face penal penalty? A caring community 'member' in New Zealand could face prosecution ? for painting penises on potholes...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 07.May.21 21:50
There is a big elephant in the room: small/independent businesses Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! There is a big elephant in the room: small/independent businesses contribute quite a bit to government coffers - at least in Canada, but if businesse...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 05.May.21 23:46
out of control chinese rocket Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! out of control chinese rocket All over the space! Out of control Chinese rocket could PLUMMET anywhere on Earth this weekend! The 21-TON space...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 05.May.21 23:46