Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Sep.21 07:25
NESSIE IS THAT YOU?! ?Best sighting,? yet of Scotland?s FAMED Loch Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! NESSIE IS THAT YOU?! ?Best sighting,? yet of Scotland?s FAMED Loch Ness monster! (WATCH) A 54-year-old drone pilot was filming footage for his You...
movies
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Sep.21 21:52
"24" Hi The, ...Greets from my Telegram app! TM> I loved "24". I thought it was the best show ever created. It had a time clock TM> which was an original concept and Jack Baue...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Sep.21 18:42
Re: Cool! Lets check again... now from Telegram! Hi Alejandro, ...Greets from my Telegram app! AF> S AF> Sorry for this simple question, but my BBS isnt getting this area, so I AF> gonna ask for it. is that the right ECHO NA...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Sep.21 21:56
Telegram Gate Hi Alejandro, ...Greets from my Telegram app! AF> Hi, guys! I`ve been reading this interesting conversation (A year ago!) AF> about FidoNet, new technologies, Echoes... etc... and of...
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Sep.21 08:03
Abba Hi Erich, ...Greets from my Telegram app! EB> There's a new ABBA album out called Voyage on Nov. 5. EB> $ The Millionaire $ EB> (Co-SysOp Of The Rusty Mailbox) Only two songs...
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Sep.21 00:54
Re: ... Hi Jay, ...Greets from my Telegram app! JH> On 19 Sep 2021, August Abolins said the following... JH> JH> Got it here. JH> Jay JH> ... There's nothing moister. Than ...
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.21 23:14
... Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for OXP https://openxp.kolico.ca --- Want fido for iOS/MacOS/Android/Win/Linux? Info=h...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.21 21:25
Oh no.. This is starting to happen more frequently. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Oh no.. This is starting to happen more frequently. It's primarily right after I triy to use Irfanview. https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/61476481.jpg ...
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.21 18:18
I also appreciate a band that can mix it up with a rock-ballad and Hi Richard, ...Greets from my Telegram app! RM> That's exactly what it is. Very bluesy rock for the most part. I also appreciate a band that can mix it up with a rock-ballad and genera...
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.21 17:39
Black Keys Hi Richard, ...Greets from my Telegram app! RM> Anyone else listen to the Black Keys? RM> I've been a fan for about 10 or 11 years. Going to see them in concert Monday in Athens...
music
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Sep.21 07:15
remastered=stay away? Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! This article may be dated but it presents some interesting ideas on digital recording, sonics, dynamics, etc http://www.audiodrom.net/en/as-we-s...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Sep.21 17:47
Re: Measuring Stuff in Canada Hi Jay, ...Greets from my Telegram app! JH> On 14 Sep 2021, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... JH> JH> Oh, that's a whole conversation unto itself. It depends on what y...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Sep.21 14:40
Re: made vs manufactured Hi Wilfred, ...Greets from my Telegram app! WvV> Hi August, WvV> On 2021-09-13 19:51:00, you wrote to Richard Menedetter: WvV> Isn't Canada on the metric units system? WvV>...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Sep.21 21:12
Winner of one of the F1 GPs? Does he have a name? Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Winner of one of the F1 GPs? Does he have a name? Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for OXP https://openxp.kolico.ca ---...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Sep.21 23:05
the Canadian federal election Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! [Originally posted in CANACHAT echo] So.. whatcha y'all thinking about the advance call for another federal election? I voted in the advance ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Sep.21 00:30
made vs manufactured Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! I just noticed this little confusing labelling on a product that I brought in for my shop. So... it's manufactured in USA, but made in China? How...
movies
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Sep.21 00:36
Who was that again? I know you told me before, but that message Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Who was that again? I know you told me before, but that message seems to have expired or something. Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Sep.21 21:33
*Bitcoin LOSES 10% - on El Salvador?s trouble-ridden opening day with Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! *Bitcoin LOSES 10% - on El Salvador?s trouble-ridden opening day with crypto as legal tender* Bitcoin has collapsed on the stock exchange by almos...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Sep.21 21:30
Guess who wrote this.. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Guess who wrote this.. "The mind is our most powerful tool. There's nothing it can't do. According to numerous studies, it actively generates...
movies
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Sep.21 06:04
Wrath of Man (2021) Hi Richard, ...Greets from my Telegram app! RM> On 01 Sep 2021, August Abolins said the following... RM> RM> Haven't seen The Drop yet, will have to take a look. Enjoyed the o...