Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.21 23:11
Oops. That was just a test to see how a Spotify link/share works from Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Oops. That was just a test to see how a Spotify link/share works from my BlackBerry. Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help f...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.21 22:52
Here?s a show for you? Quirks & Quarks listener question show episode Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Here?s a show for you? Quirks & Quarks listener question show episode of Quirks and Quarks from CBC Radio https://open.spotify.com/episode/12GOl...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jul.21 17:42
Re: luckymobile +2GB extra deal Hi Shawn, ...Greets from my Telegram app! SH> -=> August Abolins wrote to Shawn Highfield <=- SH> AA>> And.. I don't really like the feeling of constantly being AA&g...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jul.21 17:45
recommend cordless w/BT headset and link2cell? Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! recommend cordless w/BT headset and link2cell? Can anyone recommend a good cordless (2-handset minimum) with answering machine, w/BT headset and l...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jul.21 17:45
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.21 19:01
People SWALLOWED by a SINKHOLE! Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! People SWALLOWED by a SINKHOLE! "Unverified footage on social media shows the shocking moment when people sitting next to a sinkhole fall ben...
tuxpower
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.21 18:23
Some GOOD news for Linux users: ProtonVPN Linux app Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Some GOOD news for Linux users: ProtonVPN Linux app Protonmail is ... "pleased to announce the launch of the ProtonVPN Linux app. It features...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.21 18:03
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.21 18:03
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.21 17:44
*Games OVER? Tokyo 2020 boss doesn?t rule out CANCELLING Olympics if Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! *Games OVER? Tokyo 2020 boss doesn?t rule out CANCELLING Olympics if Covid numbers spike *"" With the 2020 Olympic Games set to kick off...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.21 17:44
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jul.21 21:35
*?STORY OF THE YEAR? - Pegasus Israeli spyware scandal sends Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! *?STORY OF THE YEAR? - Pegasus Israeli spyware scandal sends SHOCKWAVES around the world *[The revelation that thousands of journalists, activists...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jul.21 02:11
Hi Steve.. enter another message here. Your message to FIDONET. Hi Steve, ...Greets from my Telegram app! SW> booooo Hi Steve.. enter another message here. Your message to FIDONET.TELEGRAM worked, but I haven't see the "booooo" and &q...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jul.21 21:28
an error 404 of different Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! an error 404 of different kind https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/60f32a91.jpg Ciao! /|ug (https://t.me/aabolins) ... Searchable Help for OXP http...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.21 06:49
Ooopps. That message was not intended for the echo. :( (cowering Hi August, ...Greets from my Telegram app! AA> Hey J, .. I use this line as my tearling in fido/telegram: AA> AA> --- Want fido for iOS/MacOS/Android/Win/Linux? Info=https:/...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.21 06:47
Hey J, .. I use this line as my tearling in fido/telegram: Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Hey J, .. I use this line as my tearling in fido/telegram: --- Want fido for iOS/MacOS/Android/Win/Linux? Info=https://shrtco.de/tpJ9yV ..but it...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.21 06:28
JFK: Revisited, a documentary Hi LEE, ...Greets from my Telegram app! LW> This looks very interesting. LW> LW> You can't BS someone who's seen it all; Stone is an amazing man. LW> LW> Best Regard...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.21 01:45
Has Bitcoin's Mysterious Creator Returned? Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Has Bitcoin's Mysterious Creator Returned? Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonym of Bitcoin's anonymous creator, stashed around one million bitcoin in d...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jul.21 22:08
Upcoming - The Apollo Murders | Hardcover Chris Hadfield Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Upcoming - The Apollo Murders | Hardcover Chris Hadfield Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield is back with an exceptional Cold War thriller from the ...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jul.21 19:24
Virgin Galactic's version of spaceflight will take a while. Hi All, ...Greets from my Telegram app! Virgin Galactic's version of spaceflight will take a while. Apparently, it'll be about a 1 hr flight (aided by a twin-engine plane) to reach 8.5m...