Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 14:20
Re: /Mad Max Fury Road /T -=> Doug Cooper wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- JA> Jack Reacher (first one) was a tremendous movie to me! And Edge of DC> Love all the Jack Reachers. Which for some reason reminded m...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 14:18
Re: spy shows -=> August Abolins wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- AA> Hello Jimmy! AA> ** On Saturday 13.06.20 - 11:20, Jimmy Anderson wrote to August AA> Abolins: JA> Not a show, but a m...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 14:17
/District9 /Bourne /MM:Fu -=> August Abolins wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- AA> There's a motorcycle chase in one of the Bourne movies (can't remember AA> which one) but the assassin is chasing Bourne along the ...
ham
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 14:15
Re: HAM ventions -=> Sean Dennis wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- -=> Jimmy Anderson wrote to Sean Dennis <=- JA> My wife and I have been thinking about finding a 'good for the money' JA> Class ...
funny
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 14:09
Re: Marriage Issues -=> Daryl Stout wrote to All <=- Oh man! Those are great! I'll be telling those!!! ... There are many Internet scams. Send me $20 to learn how! --- MultiMail/Mac v0.52 * Origi...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.20 13:27
/Mad Max Fury Road /Top G -=> August Abolins wrote to Doug Cooper <=- AA> For action, watching Charlize Theron in "Mad Max: Fury Road" (2015) is AA> practically non-stop action. The logistics to pull o...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.20 13:24
Re: Terminator Salvation -=> Charles Stephenson wrote to Nick Andre <=- NA> NA> Why couldn't everyone leave it alone after T2... NA> CS> Totally agreed, it just went downhill after T2. It was like T3 ...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.20 13:20
spy shows -=> August Abolins wrote to Doug Cooper <=- DC> Hmmm... I love spy shows and novels, a better one (but DC> similar) is on the tip of my fingers but can't recall this DC> AM. I'll ...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.20 13:16
/stephen king /under the -=> August Abolins wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- AA>> In other news: I think actors get paid far too much for the AA>> fun of pretending to be someone else. JA> LOL - you sho...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.20 13:14
Hostile (2017) vs Hostel -=> August Abolins wrote to Doug Cooper <=- AA> Now.. Hostel (the torture porn film..) I'll pass. AA> I'm having too much fun watching Burn Notice. I'd like to live in that AA> wor...
ham
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.20 13:12
Re: HAM Echo Rules -=> Daryl Stout wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- DS> Jimmy, SD> I don't know if I've asked you this before or not, but are you an SD> amateur radio operator? JA> KM4UXV JA> wi...
ham
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.20 13:10
Re: HAM ventions -=> Sean Dennis wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- -=> Jimmy Anderson wrote to Sean Dennis <=- JA> Yeah - probably too far to drive... Wife supports my interests, but JA> doesn't share...
ham
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.20 13:04
Sevierville, TN Hamfest -=> Sean Dennis wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- -=> Jimmy Anderson wrote to Sean Dennis <=- JA> I have it on the calendar, but no promise this far out... SD> That's far out for me ...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jun.20 10:58
Hostile (2017) vs Hostel -=> August Abolins wrote to Mike Powell <=- MP> So which one did he take his sons to see?!?: O AA> Look for MSGID 1:116/17 81f3f17a ..if you can. But to save you time, AA> it sou...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jun.20 10:56
Hostile (2017) vs Hostel -=> August Abolins wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- AA>> I'm working on Hostile right now. I'm at the point where AA>> the main char is trapped under her vehicle, broken a lower AA>...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jun.20 10:55
Re: Walking Dead -=> Doug Cooper wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=- JA> Yeah, I'm caught up minus the LAST show... Was using a buddy's cable JA> login to watch it - he cut his cable to save money - LOL JA>...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.20 02:15
Re: Walking Dead -=> Doug Cooper wrote to Jimmy Anderson EXACTLY! It's a shoow about human interaction and drama set in a JA> zombie apocalypse. It's the same reason I read Stephen King - I JA> dont' care for macab...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.20 01:06
/stephen king Re: Walking -=> August Abolins wrote to Jimmy Anderson I really enjoyed King's "Under The Dome" tv series. People gradually AA> growing nuts and turning on each other before as they gradually find AA> ways to...
movies
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.20 00:40
Re: burn notice -=> Doug Cooper wrote to Jimmy Anderson wow - I didn't know what it was about either, when I took my teen-age JA> sons to see it... I thought it was "just another horror movie" - boy was JA> I wron...
ham
From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.20 00:37
Re: HAM ventions -=> Sean Dennis wrote to Jimmy Anderson Jimmy Anderson wrote to Sean Dennis I'm in Northwest Tennessee (well right NOT I'm in Indy, but will JA> be home next week :-) ) so that's not out of the que...