Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
taglines
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.21 21:36
Daily Random Taglines Hello Daryl Stout! ** On Thursday 01.07.21 - 11:46, Daryl Stout wrote to August Abolins: AA>> this place: https://www.taglinesgalore.com/index.html DS> It's an interesting site ...
funny
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jul.21 15:59
New Businesses From Mergers Hello Daryl Stout! ** On Sunday 25.07.21 - 00:03, Daryl Stout wrote to All: DS> Watch for these consolidations in 2020: DS> * Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, ...
funny
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jul.21 15:38
It Is So Hot, That... Hello Daryl Stout! ** On Sunday 25.07.21 - 00:04, Daryl Stout wrote to All: DS> IT'S SO HOT ... DS> You discover that in July it only takes two fingers to DS> steer your car. ...
movies
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jul.21 22:07
NOBODY RM>> It was pretty decent. Watched it a couple of weeks ago. AA> [...] RM>> It's written by the same guy who wrote John Wick. I can RM>> definitely see the similarities....
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jul.21 23:37
luckymobile +2GB extra deal Hello any Canadians that are lurking! This is just a heads up on a limited-time offer by Luckymobile.ca Get a cheap phone plan and enjoy 2 GB/mo of bonus data for 6 months with select plans....
taglines
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Jul.21 09:38
Daily Random Taglines Hello CRBBS Tagline Bot! ** On Monday 12.07.21 - 00:08, CRBBS Tagline Bot wrote to All: A few look cut-off or incomplete: CTB> Blond guy wanted to know who other man was when wife had ...
taglines
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.21 09:34
Daily Random Taglines Hello CRBBS Tagline Bot! ** On Thursday 01.07.21 - 00:01, CRBBS Tagline Bot wrote to All: CTB> 401938319 What does that one mean? A web search didn't really turn up anything, but I d...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jun.21 23:19
Moka Pot Hello Kurt Weiske! ** On Wednesday 30.06.21 - 06:57, Kurt Weiske wrote to August Abolins: KW> For single-serve coffee, Black and Decker makes an KW> innocuous little single- cup coffee ...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jun.21 18:31
Moka Pot Hello Kurt Weiske! ** On Sunday 27.06.21 - 08:06, Kurt Weiske wrote to All: KW> I broke out my moka pot this morning after watching a KW> YouTube video on MP tips. KW> Pre-heatin...
win95
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.21 20:52
It Booted Hello Ed Vance! ** On Thursday 10.06.21 - 11:40, Ed Vance wrote to Mike Powell: EV> Thanks to Jean Parrot who wrote in this echo long ago EV> about his experience of using a CD with Ubu...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 28.May.21 20:44
Used to it yes, not get frustrated? That's a definite no! I'm pretty Hello John Dovey! ** On Thursday 27.05.21 - 19:17, John Dovey wrote to Flavio Bessa: JD> ...Then to add insult to injury, when query "Why weren't JD> you here on tuesday at 9 am as...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.21 20:59
Monitoring FidoNet Hello Kurt! ** On Thursday 27.05.21 - 07:02, you wrote to me: KW> Some ISPs use "carrier NAT", which means you get a private KW> address from the carrier, and they do their ow...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.21 11:22
Monitoring FidoNet Hello John Dovey! ** On Wednesday 26.05.21 - 18:14, John Dovey wrote to All: JD> ..and I'm fighting with my ISP to allow me to create a DMZ JD> where incoming traffic is allowed. I t...
funny
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 25.May.21 01:28
Revenge On Telemarketers Hello George Pope! ** On Monday 24.05.21 - 10:53, George Pope wrote to Daryl Stout: GP> Here's how one person found a way to be just as irritating GP> to them. The call was from AT&...
funny
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 25.May.21 01:15
woof woof Hello George Pope! ** On Monday 24.05.21 - 11:16, George Pope wrote to All: GP> Hey, everytbody! GP> Anyone here besides Daryl Stout & myself? I'll pop in every once in a whi...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.21 16:09
phonelines above vs below Hello Tommi Koivula! ** On Monday 24.05.21 - 19:31, Tommi Koivula wrote to August Abolins: TK> There were about 5 kilometers of old telephone wire to my TK> house, but ADSL 10/1 was wor...
consprcy
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 14.May.21 11:02
e Hello T.J. Mcmillen! ** On Thursday 13.05.21 - 19:58, T.J. Mcmillen wrote to Kurt Weiske: KW>> AA> What conspiracy is that of "eee"? :D KW>> KW>> You haven't...
home_n_grdn
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 13.May.21 11:56
when i hate trees ** On Wednesday 12.05.21 - 23:19, August Abolins wrote to All: AA> But, I decided to tackle the job. I got home from my shop AA> at about 5p, grabbed my hand saw, and pole pruner and went ...
taglines
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 09.May.21 15:59
going into the cloud Hello Daryl Stout! ** On Tuesday 04.05.21 - 13:15, you wrote to Dumas Walker: DW>> LOL, welcome back. :) DS> ..by going into the cloud with the BBS. Once it's done, DS> t...
win95
From: August Abolins (1:396/45.29)
To: n/a
Date: 07.May.21 11:05
BASIC was Re: Precomplete Hello Ed Vance! ** On Thursday 06.05.21 - 19:56, Ed Vance wrote to Mike Powell: EV> I have been wondering if there is a BASIC or QUICKBASIC Echo? There is a generic programming echo on Do...