Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
cyber-danger
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jan.21 22:01
Re: Echo Check -=> Marc Lewis wrote to All <=- ML> Hello All. ML> Echo Check. Still active? ML> Best regards, ML> Marc Hey Marc - I'm here! :-) ... Before they invented d...
all-politics
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jan.21 20:55
Re: DEMOCRAT HATE -=> Lee Lofaso wrote to jimmylogan <=- >LL>Guns are used, by people, to kill people. Sometimes themselves. > >Do you recognize that guns are used for other purposes too? ...
apple
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jan.21 16:18
Re: hi -=> Denis Mosko wrote to jimmylogan <=- DM> 230/150 DM> 5020/1042 ji> Howdy from a MacBook Air. :-) DM> Are Your MacBook Air located at Massachussets, Jimmi? ji> Origi...
fidonews
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jan.21 16:18
Re: Permanently Banned -=> alexander koryagin wrote to Lee Lofaso <=- ak> The owner of a privite network has all rights to block anybody he ak> wants. The way out is simple - Trump will create Trumpbook.co...
memories
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jan.21 23:50
Re: leaving FB Haven't left FB completely... I'm the one that does the broadcast from church, and I have some friends that that is the only way they communicate, but I don't 'hang out' there any longer. :-) ...
apple
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jan.21 23:50
Re: hi -=> Richard Williamson wrote to all <=- RW> hi Howdy from a MacBook Air. :-) ... Shell to DOS, come in DOS, do you copy? Over... ___ MultiMail/Mac v0.52 --- Mystic BBS/QWK v...
all-politics
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jan.21 23:50
Re: DEMOCRAT HATE -=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Grant Weasner <=- LL> Guns are used, by people, to kill people. Sometimes themselves. Do you recognize that guns are used for other purposes too? >I'm no...
guns_n_such
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jan.21 23:50
howdy Sysop made some changes - nothing new in here, so thought I'd say hello! No new guns, recently, to talk about, but I've been in the market for a 'truck gun.' Wife has a Sub 2000 and I like the way...
dc_universe
From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jan.21 23:50
WW84 -=> Bob Roberts wrote to Chuck Stephenson <=- CS> Have you watched WW84 yet?? I liked it! :) BR> I watched it a few days ago. I posted a longer review in SFNet, but in BR>...