Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
10th_amd
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/100)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jan.21 14:39
Conservative Cleansing Re: Conservative Cleansing By: Aaron Thomas to All on Fri Jan 15 2021 11:31 pm AT> A friend pointed out to me today that non-mainstream conservative sites AT> are now blocked from being...
10th_amd
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/100)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jan.21 21:08
Checking Something Hi everyone, I'm sorry to butt-in like this, but I think I accidentally subscribed to this echo and I'm debugging a problem on my BBS. This is the first and last test message I'm posting in thi...
10th_amd
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/100)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Dec.20 20:32
Test- Shenks2CFBBS Testing.. Echomail from CFBBS to Fido is working, but I don't think echomail from Fido to CFBBS is working. This test will tell me that for sure.. --- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32 * Origin: Shenk's Expr...
10th_amd
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/100)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Dec.20 15:58
Test - Fido to CFBBS Testing to see if this message goes from Fido back to my BBS.. 2:57PM 12/29 --- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32 * Origin: Shenk's Express, shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100) ...
10th_amd
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/100)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Dec.20 13:29
From Shenks 2 CFBBS Testing to see if this message will travel from Shenks Express to CFBBS... --- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32 * Origin: Shenk's Express, shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100) ...
asian_link
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/100)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Dec.20 09:56
Test Re: Test By: Aaron Thomas to All on Tue Dec 29 2020 01:19 pm AT> Testing - I just changed the echo tag from asian_links to asian_link That's cool now let's see if this reply makes its way...
asian_link
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/100)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Dec.20 23:08
Testing Testing to see if this message travels from Shenk's Express to CFBBS.. --- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32 * Origin: SHENK'S EXPRESS, shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100) ...