Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
linux
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.21 13:30
Bash script Greetings All! I believe this is where this ? goes... Not sure if this is where I would ask this question or not? I am trying to make bash script to combine a couple of other scripts and I...
linux-user
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.21 13:25
bash script Greetings All! Not sure if this is where I would ask this question or not? I am trying to make bash script to combine a couple of other scripts and I had a couple of questions. So If I mak...
golded
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 30.May.21 21:55
Nodelist browser Greetings All! Been trying to solve this cant seem to figure it out on my own So my new install of golded started complaining of nodelist out of date so I retrieved new nodelists and compiled u...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 10.May.21 07:22
husky on arm64 Greetings Gerrit! Monday May 10 2021 08:44, you wrote to Oli about an urgent matter!: GK> Hello Oli! GK> 10 May 21 07:18, Oli wrote to Gerrit Kuehn: GK>>> Is anyone usi...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 09.May.21 21:07
Default node? Greetings g00r00! Sunday May 09 2021 20:14, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: gr> * Forwarded from area 'mystic' RS>> I tried running nodespy however there are no "ghost...
golded
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 09.May.21 13:19
Nodelist browser Greetings All! So my new install of golded started complaining of nodelist out of date so I retrieved new nodelists and compiled using goldnode. I have noticed while doing all this that shif...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 05.May.21 22:48
Default node? Greetings All! Is there somewhere to set default node? I noticed sometime ago that my mystic always defaults to node 2, doesnt cause any problems really, just curious if there is a reason for i...
binkd
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 02.May.21 15:48
Oddity Greetings Oli! Sunday May 02 2021 09:28, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: Ol> * Forwarded from area 'binkd' Ol> Rick wrote (2021-05-01): RS>> Greetings All! RS>...
binkd
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 01.May.21 22:51
Oddity Greetings All! So occasionally when I poll my bbs using binkd/hpt I get this error, it repeats my aka's then errors but if I poll again its fine? Any thoughts? addr: 1:105/10@fidonet (n/a or b...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Apr.21 15:06
Smapi error fixed Greetings All! I think the smapi error is fixed and github has been updated.. This was an issue effecting 64bit pi os and jam message base.. Thank you Michael! ---- Regards, Rick Sm...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.21 08:47
No takers? Greetings Michael! Wednesday April 21 2021 10:28, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: MD> * Forwarded from area 'fidosoft.husky' MD> Hello Rick, RS>> ok so I did use t...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.21 01:15
No takers? Greetings Michael! Wednesday April 21 2021 08:29, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: MD> * Forwarded from area 'fidosoft.husky' MD> Hello Rick, MD> Tuesday April 20 2021, ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 22:46
No takers? Greetings All! I offered a pi or ssh access to one to see if someone could sort out the smapi problem with 64bit arm, havent heard of any interest. Since I like hpt I guess I have to downgrade...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Apr.21 15:08
smapi error update Greetings Oli! Wednesday April 14 2021 18:34, you wrote to Michael Dukelsky about an urgent matter!: Ol> Michael wrote (2021-04-13): MD>> In the meantime, you may use a 32-bit ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Apr.21 09:37
smapi error update Greetings Kai! Wednesday April 14 2021 13:06, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: KR> Hello Rick! KR> 13 Apr 21, Rick Smith wrote to Michael Dukelsky: MD>>> device f...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Apr.21 22:54
smapi error update Greetings Michael! Tuesday April 13 2021 13:24, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: MD> Hello Rick, MD> Monday April 12 2021, Rick Smith wrote to Michael Dukelsky: MD> I s...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 23:55
pi64 mplc Greetings All! I see that a pi 64 showed up so I upgraded to it.. ./install replace /mystic as usual then upgrade, then I usually do ./mplc -T the pi-64 gives me this output when running mplc ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 15:24
smapi error update Greetings Michael! Monday April 12 2021 20:20, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: MD> * Forwarded from area 'fidosoft.husky' MD> Hello Rick, MD> Monday April 12 2021, Rick...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 09:29
smapi error update Greetings Michael! Monday April 12 2021 11:59, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: MD> * Forwarded from area 'fidosoft.husky' MD> Hello Rick, MD> Sunday April 11 2021, Rick...
fidosoft.husky
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Apr.21 16:32
smapi error update Greetings All! I have completed testing, it appears that the smapi error only happens 1 after retrieving mail through a poll, 2 on 64bit arm. I have tried 32 bit arm works just fine I have tr...