Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jan.21 09:44
Re: deaf and dumb Hello, August Abolins. On 1/23/21 9:36 AM you wrote: ??>> Anything and everything can be used as a tactic. Beyond the ??>> dozens of Homeless Veterans I see on the corners, a new ...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Dec.20 04:23
Re: through the "???" On 16 Dec 2020, Kurt Weiske said the following... KW> Re: Re: through the "???" KW> By: Charles Pierson to Richard Miles on Wed Dec 16 2020 02:30 pm KW> KW> CP>...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Dec.20 02:58
Re: how hard can research science be? On 17 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> > Research science, depending on what's being researched, if obviously les AA> > physically demanding than other career paths, ...
future4fido
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 18:39
Re: echos - a morbid curiosity On 16 Dec 2020, Kurt Weiske said the following... KW> I think it's safe to say that most BBS message areas break down in to KW> 3 categories: KW> KW> 1. Just the message areas ...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 18:14
Re: through the "???" On 16 Dec 2020, Kurt Weiske said the following... KW> Can I send a netmail via FTN to a Telegram user? That might be a good KW> litmus test of whether gating is the appropriate term or not...
astronomy
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 15:57
Re: how hard can research science be? AA> > You do realize that you basically said that you and your research scient AA> > example are basically in the same situation? Consistent pay and doing t AA> > you enjoy? A...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 15:42
Re: through the "???" On 16 Dec 2020, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> Hi Charles, Wv> Wv> On 2020-12-16 13:33:50, you wrote to me: Wv> Wv> Wv>> CP> The difference being...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 15:30
Re: through the "???" On 16 Dec 2020, Richard Miles said the following... RM> CP> Wv> AA> I see it that way too. The Telegram groups are merely a RM> CP> Wv> AA> mirror of the same echos on...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 14:33
Re: through the "???" Wv> CP> The difference being that with the Telegram BBS, the users and their Wv> CP> messages have a distinct node seperate from Stas's BBS. Wv> Wv> CP> You aren't creat...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 13:05
Re: through the "???" On 16 Dec 2020, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> Hi August, Wv> Wv> On 2020-12-15 23:45:00, you wrote to Charles Pierson: Wv> Wv> CP>> Actually, the Te...
astronomy
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 12:56
how hard can research science be? On 16 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> What exactly to do you perceive to be hard work for a research scientist? AA> AA> One fellow who comes to my mind when hear the...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 05:06
Re: through the "???" On 15 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> Hello Wilfred! AA> AA> ** On Tuesday 15.12.20 - 21:33, Wilfred van Velzen wrote to Charles AA> Pierson: AA> AA&...
future4fido
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 04:41
echos - a morbid curiosity On 16 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> On 12/15/2020 6:23 AM, between "Charles Pierson - August Abolins": AA> AA> > There are many, many echos that ar...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Dec.20 00:16
Re: Fidonet *is* the odder side! (Pun intended) On 16 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> On 12/15/2020 1:19 PM, between "Charles Pierson - August Abolins": AA> AA> > AA> It would appear to be so, ...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Dec.20 21:19
Re: ... On 15 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> > On 15 Dec 2020, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... AA> > AA> > Wv> ? AA> AA> > Wv&g...
chat
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Dec.20 18:44
Re: ... On 15 Dec 2020, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> ? Wv> Wv> --- tg BBS v0.6.3 Wv> * Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS by Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/58) Testing emoji's? ...
astronet
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Dec.20 18:22
Re: echos - a morbid curiosity On 15 Dec 2020, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> I used to connect only to areas, that (at least mildly) interest me. I Wv> never do Wv> send %ALL to AreaFix of my links. I ...
coffee_klatsch
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Dec.20 17:32
Re: Goodreads On 15 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> CP> I was trying to read an article on there I saw in an email, but when AA> tried AA> CP> to log on, it kept giving me...
coffee_klatsch
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Dec.20 16:03
Goodreads Does anyone use Goodreads website? I was trying to read an article on there I saw in an email, but when I tried to log on, it kept giving me a Captcha error, even though there was no captcha on t...
astronomy
From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Dec.20 14:46
Re: Ev8dence for Planet Nine On 15 Dec 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> > > Interesting, and the evidence looks compelling. Now, all we need is AA> > > someone to be able to find the planet...