Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
othernets
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Mar.21 22:36
Re: METRONET Grab the application from http://www.rgbbs.info Forgot to add that part. ;) ... The only paradise is paradise lost. -Marcel Proust --- Renegade v1.22a/DOS * Origin: The Titantic BBS T...
dbridge
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Mar.21 22:09
Re: Very minor D'Bridge update released NA> for QuickBBS/GoldBase should be fixed now. TM> TM> Aww Dude .... one request ... ALT-Q for quit and it just quits. (Gotta giv TM> something from FrontDoor. <G>) TM> TM&...
dbridge
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Mar.21 22:04
Re: Very minor D'Bridge update released NA> VERSION 4 - MARCH 1 2021 NA> ------------------------ NA> NA> All problems related to incorrect offsets and "loops" of outgoing NETmail NA> for QuickBBS/GoldBase shou...
bbs_carnival
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Mar.21 21:58
Re: D'Bridge 4 update released NA> DB is always one executable. You run the setup wizard and it does everythi Nice .... ... Well, I'd like to see you resist. --- Renegade v1.22a/DOS * Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet -...
othernets
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Mar.21 21:56
METRONET .___ ___. ______ .________.._____ ____ .__ __. ______ .________. | \/ || ____|| || _ \ / __ \ | \ | || ____|| | | \ / || |__ `--| |--`| |_) || | | || ...
fdecho
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.21 19:37
Re: Mail transfer TL> Calling NC Net 114 Arizona, 1:114/0, cscnet1.net:23 TL> CONNECT 57600/ARQ TL> No response from remote system TL> sType: FTS-1 TL> Switched to Telink TL> Unable to send E:\FD...
fdecho
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Mar.21 15:35
Re: FD and NetSerial TL> I'm trying to get FD (2.26) to call out. As Nitro shared, I can TL> call out via the terminal, so I believe the virtual modem and FD are talki TL> When I try to send out the netmail (t...
pascal
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Feb.21 20:02
Pascal Anyone have some cheap drity code to make a string of text with spaces get turned into a string of text with underscores instead of spaces? string -- This is it. coverted to string -- Thi...
pascal_lessons
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Feb.21 23:07
Anyone?!?! Anyone know a quick, dirty, easy way to convert a string to have all spaces become underscores? ie: Conver this .... bob walked over the lazy dog to bob_walked_over_the_lazy_dog...
bbs_carnival
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Feb.21 08:12
Re: Networks DS> Q: Do you Sysop, take this BBS, to be your lawfully wedded spouse?? DS> A: Well, it's in the bedroom, but I'm the one getting screwed. <G> ahhaha mine too! <G> DS> In...
doorgames
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Feb.21 17:45
Re: Door Servers Z> --- Renegade v1.22/DOS Looks good there .... maybe it's the message base? ... Taxes are not levied for the benefit of the taxed. - RAH --- Renegade v1.22a/DOS * Origin: The Titantic B...
doorgames
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Feb.21 18:23
Re: Door Servers Z> I checked on the 9th and no double v's so, something is still amiss and I Z> pretty sure it isn't fastecho. It doesn't do this when I post on your board locally .... but once it's sent ...
doorgames
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Feb.21 18:01
Re: Door Servers Z> --- Renegade vv1.22/DOS You're getting TWO vv's there .... not sure why. Is that FastEcho chaning that for you? ... People say I'm apathetic, but I don't care. --- Renegade v1.22a/DO...
doorgames
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Feb.21 18:00
Re: Door Servers AT> I wrote to them asking about their Usurper version. Doorparty and BBS Link AT> both use quirky versions of it. I'm hoping to hear back from them (those g AT> who borrowed your name!) ...
doorgames
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Feb.21 23:25
Re: Door Servers JH> JH> Ex> --- Renegade vv1.22/DOS JH> Ex> * Origin: PB Renegade (gapbbs.rdfig.net:2424) Mesquite, Tx (0:0/0) Wasn't posting from my board. So that's not my problem. <G>...
bbs_carnival
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Feb.21 21:52
Re: OLX v4.5? SD> SL> not even in dosbox? SD> SD> Unless you have Windows 3.x installed in DOSbox, no. I hear Warp 4 has Win 3.x installed in it. ;) <G> ... Def. of a beetle : A fly on s...
bbs_internet
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.21 15:13
Re: Syncterm error -16 TM> This is odd ... I never got this message, but I got the reply you wrote. NA> NA> Investigating. E> E> Wow .. I never got any of these .... E> E> ... To live now, firs...
othernets
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.21 00:08
MetroNet Dear Interested SysOp, MetroNet began in 1994 with as little as 3 bulletin boards in South-West Pennsylvania and quickly expanded to well over 63 boards through-out Pennsylvania a...
bbs_internet
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Feb.21 12:33
Re: Syncterm error -16 CP> TM> Why is EVERYONE so afraid of things? Who the hell is gonna spy on a CP> TM> telnet connection? Better yet, WHAT are you doing on a BBS that you CP> TM> are worried y...
bbs_carnival
From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Jan.21 14:14
Re: OLX v4.5? MV> Hello. Visiting the page of Santronics I see that they offer the MV> OLX mail reader v4.5 for testing but the form to fill in gives error MV> at the end. MV> Che...