Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
chat
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 16:28
I mean the whole concept of the gate. W Hello, Stas Mishchenkov - August Abolins. On 10/11/20 9:03 AM you wrote: > AA> I mean the whole concept of the gate. With my pc down, I can't > even AA> access the info for manual ...
coffee_klatsch
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Oct.20 18:55
books Hello, Alan Beck - all. On 10/10/20 12:43 AM you wrote: > So I tried Larry Bond's "Dangerous Ground" and realized I don't have > to keep reading this if I don't want to. That...
coffee_klatsch
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.20 23:31
That seems awfully complicated. Hello, Charles Pierson - All. On 10/9/20 12:08 AM you wrote: > That seems awfully complicated. Weird, it didn't link to the precious message. -- Best regards! Posted using Hotdoged on...
chat
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.20 23:32
Hello Everybody! Hello, Wilfred van Velzen - Avon. On 10/3/20 2:48 PM you wrote: > Hi Avon, There's no MSGID nor an Origin line? He's ubdercover. > Av> Best, Paul Av> SEEN-BY: 57/0 103/705 153/...
hotdoged
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.20 00:17
hotdoged + telegrap merge ? Hello, Benny Pedersen - All. On 10/2/20 1:43 PM you wrote: > Hello All! would it make sense to make a telegrap plugin to hotdoged > ?, just like it is done with nntp ? What kind of plu...
points
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 14:45
The very last release of FreeXP Hello, Martin Foster - All. On 10/2/20 3:24 AM you wrote: > Important note: This version only updates the documentation and does > not add any new functionality. It is also the last versi...
home_n_grdn
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 14:45
Trees http://pics.rsh.ru/img/IMGx2024911_661wxn2q.jpg Hello, All. Sorry if this appears twice, but my primary feed seems to have a broken link. This is a couple of trees i started from seed this y...
coffee_klatsch
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 22:01
Books and ereaders Hello, Kurt Weiske - Alan Beck. On 10/1/20 2:38 AM you wrote: > I have two hand-me-down Kindles - an ancient one and a more recent > paperwhite model. Since they own the biggest ebook sel...
points
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 02:30
INDIGO 0.01 PKT->BW, BW->PKT Hello, August Abolins - All. On 9/30/20 10:36 AM you wrote: > There is a Point software that work with Bluewave - the INDIGO 0.01 > from Peter Karlson. I use then with IREX mailer on FID...
points
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Sep.20 21:18
point softare PROS and CONS Hello, August Abolins - Martin Foster. On 9/28/20 12:19 AM you wrote: > Thanks for pointing that out. I recently paid closer attention to > what my online banking system uses, invoices, a...
future4fido
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.20 06:24
Checking Hello, Charles Pierson - All. On 9/26/20 11:01 PM you wrote: > Answering a message from future4fido discussion of new and > future fidonet technologies.. Hello, Charles Pierson. O...
future4fido
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.20 19:32
https://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_previ Hello, Brother Rabbit - All. On 9/21/20 8:16 PM you wrote: > https://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_preview/5/0/3/14751305.jpg I do like that at least with HotdogEd, I can see the photo without...
all-politics
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Sep.20 05:16
Notorious RBG - RIP Hello, Lee Lofaso - Charles Pierson. On 9/19/20 11:16 AM you wrote: >> Cancer sucks. I don't care where you are on the political spectrum. > Four cancers. All at the same time. Pancrea...
future4fido
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.20 16:17
Interesting that my screenshot hasn't cr Hello, Stas Mishchenkov - Charles Pierson. On 9/19/20 2:26 AM you wrote: > Hi, Charles! 18 сен 20 00:00, Charles Pierson -> Stas Mishchenkov: > CP> It appears to be Fido, as at l...
future4fido
From: Chuck Pierson (2:221/6)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Sep.20 01:00
Just want to see Hello, All. Curiosity has me wanting to see how this looks from an NNTP server to Telegram. -- Best regards! Posted using Hotdoged on Android --- * Origin: nntps://news.fidonet.fi (2:22...