Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
bbs_internet
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jan.23 02:32
Re: SSH > Telnet > BBS > Remember, a true BBS is one run on your computer. Not on a cloud, > server or website. If its hard setting up and getting it to work, that is > the design of it. It is not supposed t...
bbs_internet
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jan.23 02:30
SSH > Telnet > BBS > 04 Jan 2023 21:27, you wrote to All: > MK> unable to contact his bbs (ssh://bsbbs.bbs.br) > I think it is bsbbs.com.br ^^^ Yeah, that was a typo. I'm using bsbbs.com.br. It'...
bbs_internet
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jan.23 21:27
SSH > Telnet > BBS I would like to do the above with windows, if possible. My BBS software doesn't support SSH but this seems like it would make it possible. At the very worst, I could run a linux vm to do the work of...
marvel_universe
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Dec.22 14:21
just last night > Just last night i watched black adam with the rock i liked it,, i thought > it had good and evil great movie.. some comedy some not but it was a good > movie to watch overall.. theviper...
ra_util
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Dec.22 20:37
WarezTag! As an example, I put a "pause" line in the batch file, but I don't think it's even executing because it doesn't hang on that or display it locally. --- Shurato, Sysop Shurato's Heavenly...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Dec.22 20:35
Virtual Sysop III bugs... I was able to edit text.dat to fix most of the bugs, but the damage report bug (where input and output becomes invisible and just carriage returns) I can't seem to beat. Any ideas? --- Shurato,...
bbs_internet
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Nov.22 00:31
Ftelnet Y-Modem G and Protocols... Is there a reliable way to send from ftelnet to a fossil y-modem BBS Protocol? I'm trying the latest ftelnet snippit from ftelnet.ca and the prototype fdsz dated 04-29-97 using the dsz -g (though no...
ra_util
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.22 15:35
WarezTag! Has anyone successfully gotten any of the protocol batch files to run? I only have had success with the internal zmodem. I'd like to add a y-modem protocol, or even different z-modem choices, but ...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Oct.22 12:59
Legion on Mystic windows > My first thought was file corruption. But I tried corrupting the > "SCROLL.DAT" file all sorts of ways and it just gets re-written. Maybe > try deleting or renaming the file...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.22 21:05
Global Wars... Hopefully this will be the end of it. I got the war.cfg from 2.7, then I downloaded 3.06. 3.05 has a NEW war.cfg, but 3.06 does not. That is where I went wrong. I'm working now. Thank you for y...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.22 20:41
Global Wars... > you need to delete the one you are messing with and use a default one and > change it. that way there won't be any more problems. I got it from the original global war archive. It is the...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.22 21:58
Global Wars... Again, I apologize and thanks. It's starting now. My documentation doesn't show anything past line 59 and war.cfg's explanation didn't either. I may have skipped an update and went straight to th...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.22 21:54
Global Wars... Ok, My config is different. I don't show anything past allow direct fortifications. I'll add those lines and see what happens. Thanks! --- Shurato, Sysop Shurato's Heavenly Sphere (telnet, pop...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Sep.22 18:44
Global Wars... > everyone that says they wrote to john dailey with no answer ended up > finding out that he DID answer them, they just didn't look in their spam > folder or they overlooked it somehow. ...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Sep.22 18:09
Re: Global Wars... > MK> info, and line 60 is all hypens. The executable says it needs to be > A, > MK> N or P but not what for. Any ideas anyone? > Allow Direct Fortifications. The config fi...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Sep.22 18:08
Global Wars... > version > > of global wars and want to run it as an ibbs game. Unfortunately, I > can't > > even start the executable, it complains about an error in line 60 of > the ...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.22 23:03
Global Wars... I've written to John Dailey without answer, but I've got the latest version of global wars and want to run it as an ibbs game. Unfortunately, I can't even start the executable, it complains about a...
doorgames
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Sep.22 00:23
Legion on Mystic windows I'm running it on Ele/32, but whenever I go the the tavern and try to look at the legion scrolls, it crashes and doesn't recover, bringing that whole node down and not letting that user back in unti...
ra_util
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Aug.22 02:04
Download door... I'm looking for something simple that will download already tagged files. TUMF almost works fully, but locks up my system on occasion. FLG_UD works, but doesn't list any files as being tagged, so r...
babylon5
From: Martin Kazmaier (1:340/1101)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Aug.22 22:37
Babylon 5 Reboot? > What's the CW? Forgive my ignorance.. The CW is the Warner Brothers Network. I don't know exactly what it stands for, but that is the network rumored to pick up B5. --- Shurato, Sysop Sh...