Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
prism
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Aug.20 09:33
Re: Weather... argh... >> Yeah, Laura is supposed to be moving through our area for the next couple >> days. > >Understand... I hope all goes well for you folks. We're in the clear right >now so t...
prism
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Aug.20 15:46
Re: Weather... argh... >We are under a tornado watch until sometime this evening. > >Nasty weird color sky... If we lose power today, you know why.. :( > >Hoping it self-destructs... Yeah, Laura is sup...
othernets
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Aug.20 10:41
Re: ILink Info >There are many echomail networks and each has its own unique flavor. >ILink gives a unique character by the belief in hosted conferences. >ILink conferences are actively hosted and suitabl...
prism
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Aug.20 09:24
Re: Ping >> Just checking to see if the echo is still viable :) > >> --- ViaMAIL!/SL v2.00 >> * Origin: ViaMAIL! - Fully Integrated Front End Mailer (1:261/20) > >Received you...
prism
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Aug.20 21:06
Re: Ping > > ||*()*|| Hi Robert! > >20 August 2020, Robert Wolfe wrote to All: > > RW> Just checking to see if the echo is still viable :) > >Passed > > Best Regard...
prism
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Aug.20 21:06
Re: Ping >> Just checking to see if the echo is still viable :) > >Yes, still breathing <grin> > >--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5 > * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38) Good to hear :) ...
prism
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Aug.20 07:01
Ping Just checking to see if the echo is still viable :) --- ViaMAIL!/SL v2.00 * Origin: ViaMAIL! - Fully Integrated Front End Mailer (1:261/20) ...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 15:41
OS/2 timeslicing It's amazing how much better Wildcat! 4.2 responds when the /T option is used on the command line when run under an OS/2 based system :) --- InterEcho 1.20 * Origin: Omicron Theta/2 * os2bbs...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 14:50
InterMail -> -> Good to see some developement going into BBS software. InterMail & -> InterEcho were/are good software. I have my registration codes -> redy... I have an Arca/OS2 VM already...
os2
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 14:50
Arca DOS video issues... -> Using the VB video driver (which Arca has included with the -> build)...had no problem at all in VB. Did the same thing with the -> standard driver & it worked. Which version of A...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 14:49
Drop files -> I'll play a little harder... :) I'll put a pause statement in the -> batch file to slow things down. This is what I do when I have an issue like this. -> -> I may have an other...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 14:48
InterMail -> RW> I know, because I am the one that started the conversation with D -> RW> email. :) -> I Hope the interest lasts longer than when %JoHo% said he was going -> to work on Fr...
irex
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 00:00
Daemon Mode -> RW> You can get it from Janis Kracht. 2.29 is, I believe, the last -> RW> "official release" of Internet Rex. 2.31 was supposed to be -> RW> available only to those ...
os2
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 00:00
ARCA -> I use VMWare Workstation pro 15 which works great. I was able to -> move my 15+ systems from physical to VM's. Allows me to do much -> more than I could before and return to a previou...
os2
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 00:00
ARCA -> > Hmm, I would just leave it as a text mode app like it is -> > now. Much less overhead on the CPU, I would think. And if -> -> After reviewing what is required to make it PM...
imecho
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 00:00
INTRECHO Error.. -> -> Will get to testing as soon as I get the diskspace issue resolved -> with IM. I will be yanking out the core code that keeps me from -> moving forward with new platforms. I have...
os2
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 00:00
Echo... Nice to see the echo alive again :) --- InterEcho 1.20 * Origin: Omicron Theta/2 * os2bbs.us:9245 * Southaven MS (1:261/20) ...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.20 19:12
InterMail -> > So would we expect to see a Windows and or Linux -> > versions... or am I over -> > thinking it. -> -> I would not use the term expect but that is my goal. Still lots...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.20 19:12
Drop files -> Hi there y'all.. -> -> What directory are the drop files being placed?? -> -> I thought it was \wc5\wcwork\temp%\ -> -> Thanx -> Joe -> --- Platinum Xpress/Win/WI...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.20 19:09
InterMail -> Just a FYI.... there are people in the OS2 echo talking about -> reviving InterMail in an OS2 version... -> -> Interesting... I know, because I am the one that started the convers...