Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Jul.20 23:27
Re: NoScript 07-30-20 12:24 Nick Andre wrote to Ed Vance about Re: NoScript Howdy! Again Nick, NA> @MSGID: <5F231942.2170.windowsb@capitolcityonline.net> NA> @REPLY: <5F2230C9.2166.windowsb@c...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Jul.20 22:54
Mailwasher Re: NoScript 07-29-20 06:45 Daryl Stout wrote to Ed Vance about Re: NoScript Howdy! Daryl, DS> @MSGID: <5F22E0EB.2168.windowsb@capitolcityonline.net> DS> @REPLY: <5F20DC5A.2164.windowsb@capit...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jul.20 00:29
Re: NoScript 07-28-20 23:38 Nick Andre wrote to Ed Vance about Re: NoScript Howdy! again Nick, NA> @MSGID: <5F2110C7.2165.windowsb@capitolcityonline.net> NA> @REPLY: <5F20DC5A.2164.windowsb@c...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jul.20 00:16
Re: NoScript 07-28-20 05:29 Nick Andre wrote to Ed Vance about Re: NoScript Howdy! Nick, NA> @MSGID: <5F203DF1.2163.windowsb@capitolcityonline.net> NA> @REPLY: <5F1F6F72.2160.windowsb@capitol...
all-politics
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jul.20 23:34
Re: Proof 07-28-20 09:10 Gregory Deyss wrote to Dale Shipp about Re: Proof HOwdy! Gregory, Dale and All, GD> Remember when the News was just the News, no left leaning or right GD> leaning. When ...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.20 19:38
NoScript Howdy!, I like using the NoScript Add-on in Firefox. When there are many Addreses to choose from I will use CTRL-U to look at the SOURCE of the page to figure out what to Temporarily Allow in N...
memories
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 12:29
Six Feet And Rising Howdy!, Yesterday I was thinking about the Six Feet space for Social Distancing and thought about the Johnny Cash song: "How High The Water Momma?". "Six Feet High And Rising&qu...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jul.20 23:31
Android Tablet Question Howdy!, So far the info I've found about Chromebook computers has made me decide to forget buying a Chromebook because I "think" any personal information I would enter in one of them wo...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jul.20 22:29
Batch File Help Howdy! Wilfred, August and Mark, Thanks for the suggestions, my .BAT file runs a FTP Script to Log On the Capitol City Online BBS and GETS a .QWK Packet from Mikes BBS. I have another .BAT File...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jul.20 01:03
Batch File Help Howdy!, I know how to Redirect the output of a .BAT File to Save it to the HDD using >> . When I do that I can't see the output of the .BAT File on the screen. I'm trying to figure o...
all-politics
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 12:52
Throw Away Masks4COVID-19 * Originally in: Politics Howdy!, I went shopping for throw away Masks and came back home without any after going to two stores for them. The two stores had boxes of Masks for sale, but I wa...
politics
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 11:05
Throw Away Masks4COVID-19 Howdy!, I went shopping for throw away Masks and came back home without any after going to two stores for them. The two stores had boxes of Masks for sale, but I was turned off when I saw &quo...
anti_virus
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jun.20 07:56
Re: Comodo Antivirus 06-27-20 14:17 Simon Dobes wrote to All about Comodo Antivirus Howdy! Simon, One of the pc's here has Comodo on it. I think Tom Walker said something about it many years ago in the Windows95 e...
coffee_klatsch
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Jun.20 20:43
you have to chew the air 06-23-20 18:02 August Abolins wrote to Shawn Highfield about you have to chew the air Howdy! August and Shawn, AA> @MSGID: <5EF251D9.2765.klatsch@capitolcityonline.net> AA> @REPLY:...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jun.20 00:20
would y'all trust this th 06-17-20 19:44 August Abolins wrote to All about would y'all trust this th Howdy! August, AA> @MSGID: <5EEA6941.2104.windowsb@capitolcityonline.net> AA> Would you trust the mechanis...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jun.20 18:01
Chromebook & CD/DVD Drive 06-15-20 09:14 Benny Pedersen wrote to Ed Vance about Chromebook & CD/DVD Drive Howdy! Benny, BP> @MSGID: <5EE78D70.2096.windowsb@capitolcityonline.net> BP> @REPLY: <5EE3B33D...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jun.20 17:40
NOT Howdy! I made a Search on DuckDuckGo for the PS/2 Connector by only entering PS/2 . The Results List only showed Playstation 2 links. I can't figure out how to do a Search using a NOT to fil...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Jun.20 14:53
Chromebook & CD/DVD Drive Howdy!, Can a CD/DVD Drive be used with a Chromebook? I have mentioned external Drives to my Friend who uses a Chromebook and He is thinking about buy one. I Searched with DuckDuckGo for informatio...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.20 18:27
Re: Latest Windows 10 upd 05-31-20 00:30 Phil Taylor wrote to Matthew Munson about Re: Latest Windows 10 upd Howdy! Again Phil and Howdy! Matthew, PT> @MSGID: PT> @REPLY: > It seems Microsoft is trying to force people in...
windows
From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.20 18:19
Re: Epson NX430 05-31-20 00:25 Phil Taylor wrote to Ed Vance about Re: Epson NX430 Howdy! Phil, PT> @MSGID: PT> @REPLY: > 05-21-20 10:58 Mike Powell wrote to ED VANCE about Re: Epson NX430 -snip- PT> Is that ...