Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp-os2-scitech
From: NSI (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH *T06( From: "NSI" <af.irani@afyhpami.com> Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It...
comp-os2-network-www
From: NSI (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH qJ&@0 From: "NSI" <af.irani@afyhpami.com> Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It...
comp-os2-comm
From: NSI (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH 4-'RQ From: "NSI" <af.irani@afyhpami.com> Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It...
comp-os2-games
From: NSI (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH ,'@R. From: "NSI" <af.irani@afyhpami.com> Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It...