Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
taglines
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Apr.21 02:01
Todays Random Tagline TODAY Version 3.7 06/24/94 Copyright 1986, 1994 By Patrick Kincaid Today is Tuesday April 20, 2021. This is the 110th day of the year, there are 255 days left. On this day... ...
bible
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Apr.21 02:00
Todays Bible Verse TODAY Version 3.7 06/24/94 Copyright 1986, 1994 By Patrick Kincaid Today is Tuesday April 20, 2021. This is the 110th day of the year, there are 255 days left. On this day... ...
othernets
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 12:58
Re: MusicNet Nigel, NR> There's a MusicalNet which is run by NightFox. Drop by his BBS, Digital NR> Distortion or you can email him eric.oulashin@gmail.com and he can NR> probably send you the lat...
funny
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 02:05
Prayers Of Children One little girl began her prayer like this: "Our Father, who are in heaven, hello! What be Thy name?" A boy who thought he knew the answer to that question, prayed, "Our Father...
funny
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 02:05
Kids And Science These comments come from test papers and essays submitted to science and health teachers by elementary, junior high, high school, and college students and compiled at the NEA Life Sciences Symposiu...
taglines
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 02:01
Todays Random Tagline TODAY Version 3.7 06/24/94 Copyright 1986, 1994 By Patrick Kincaid Today is Monday April 19, 2021. This is the 109th day of the year, there are 256 days left. On this day... ...
othernets
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 00:18
MusicNet Can anyone direct me where to find an info pack on MusicNet?? It sounds like a network I'd be interested in. Daryl ... Yeah, I BBS...but I can control it. === MultiMail/Win v0.52 --- SBBSech...
fidogazette
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 00:17
FidoGazette Vol 15 no 07 August, JK> Not All Storms Come to Disrupt Your Life, Some Come to JK> Clear Your Path. ~Unknown AA> That's fine as long as you are OUTSIDE the boundary of the storm AA>...
minister
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 02:01
Get A Free Gift I'm sure you'll admit that you enjoy receiving gifts...be it for a birthday, anniversary, holiday, etc.; especially if it was something you knew you could not afford, but it was something that you g...
minister
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 02:01
Good News Good News America!! God Loves You -- Public Service Announcement With all the bad news you hear every day, you may wonder if there is a bright spot in the gloom. Well, there is "Good N...
taglines
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 02:01
Todays Random Tagline TODAY Version 3.7 06/24/94 Copyright 1986, 1994 By Patrick Kincaid Today is Sunday April 18, 2021. This is the 108th day of the year, there are 257 days left. On this day... ...
bible
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 02:01
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 02:01
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Apr.21 02:01
Todays Random Tagline TODAY Version 3.7 06/24/94 Copyright 1986, 1994 By Patrick Kincaid Today is Saturday April 17, 2021. This is the 107th day of the year, there are 258 days left. On this day... ...
cats_meow
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Apr.21 01:48
Re: Echo Rules Janis, >> any pets (well, maybe we can exclude pet rocks? <bg>) > The tagline below comes to mind. <G> > ... I have a rock garden. Last week, 3 of them died. JK...
cats_meow
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 10:36
Re: Echo Rules Janis, JK> any pets (well, maybe we can exclude pet rocks? <bg>) The tagline below comes to mind. <G> Daryl ... I have a rock garden. Last week, 3 of them died. === Mult...
funny
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 02:04
Kids And Rednecks Kids Say The Darndest Things JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister... After a while he asked: 'Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?' M...
memories
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.21 11:58
Todays Classic Ad TODAY Version 3.7 06/24/94 Copyright 1986, 1994 By Patrick Kincaid Today is Thursday April 15, 2021. This is the 105th day of the year, there are 260 days left. On this day... ...
minister
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.21 11:58
Todays Bible Verse TODAY Version 3.7 06/24/94 Copyright 1986, 1994 By Patrick Kincaid Today is Thursday April 15, 2021. This is the 105th day of the year, there are 260 days left. On this day... ...
taglines
From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.21 11:58
Todays Random Tagline TODAY Version 3.7 06/24/94 Copyright 1986, 1994 By Patrick Kincaid Today is Thursday April 15, 2021. This is the 105th day of the year, there are 260 days left. On this day... ...