Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp-os2-network-tcp-ip
From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: LZH, ISP, FTP/HTTP 00000fe4 From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups@NTLWorld.COM> > My ISP claims the poblem only happens with those files, the files may > be "corrupt" or it ...
comp-os2-beta
From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: This new computer electronic mail thingy that's supposed to be 00000d0a From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups@NTLWorld.COM> >> Usenet seems to move at its own pace, [...] >>> >> Talking of which: You've had two m...
comp-os2-util
From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: XCOPY and the read-only attribute 00001123 From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups@NTLWorld.COM> > I've been using XCOPY for some backup purposes, and I've noticed that > it will clear the read-only ...
comp-os2-util
From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: This new computer electronic mail thingy that's supposed to be 00001129 From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups@NTLWorld.COM> >> Usenet seems to move at its own pace, [...] >>> >> Talking of which: You've had two m...
comp-os2-util
From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
dir test?.cmd lists unexpected results 0000112a From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups@NTLWorld.COM> > From 4OS2 help "wildcards". Xe wasn't necessarily using 4OS2. > Offhand I can only think...