Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
ascii_art
From: Vladimir Hrusca (2:303/558)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Dec.19 00:37
Echo check Hello Richard! RM> Another echo where your message is the first in my messagebase. same here. Vladimir --- Abducet praedam, qui accurrit prior * Origin: Switzerland - Suisse - Schweiz - Svizzer...
apple
From: Vladimir Hrusca (2:303/558)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Dec.19 00:35
Echo Check Hello Marc! ML> Echo still active? Partially :) Vladimir --- Abducet praedam, qui accurrit prior * Origin: Switzerland - Suisse - Schweiz - Svizzera - Svizra (2:303/558) ...
linux_bbs
From: Vladimir Hrusca (2:303/558)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Dec.19 16:58
BBS over IP Software Hello Niels! Tuesday December 17 2019 13:28, you wrote to me: NH> Id' also like to add that all of the above BBS systems are also NH> available / compilable on ARM based Linux distros such as Rasp...
linux_bbs
From: Vladimir Hrusca (2:303/558)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Dec.19 08:11
BBS over IP Software Hello Alan! Monday December 16 2019 16:00, you wrote to me: AI> There are more too but I'll stop there for now. Thank you a lot! Best regards, Vladimir --- Switzerland - Suisse - Schweiz - Svizz...
linux_bbs
From: Vladimir Hrusca (2:303/558)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Dec.19 00:30
BBS over IP Software Hello All! I am very sorry for possible stupid question. What BBS over IP Software (Debian Linux) exists now? if it will have in addition also www interface as read only, it will be excellent. bes...