Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
mystic
From: Kevin Blalock (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Aug.21 07:19
Re: Set Newscan Date On Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 8:20:26 AM UTC-5, g00r00 wrote: > KB> Hello, I have an interesting issue. This has happened with more than one > KB> FTN so far. Not sure if I have a sett...
mystic
From: Kevin Blalock (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Aug.21 10:58
Set Newscan Date Hello, I have an interesting issue. This has happened with more than one FTN so far. Not sure if I have a setting set incorrectly somewhere. When I join a new FTN, and send areafix a %RESCAN and ...
mystic
From: Kevin Blalock (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Aug.21 10:52
Re: Incoming echomail and netmail failing On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-5, Christian Sacks wrote: > KB> + Aug 21 06:16:08 Importing 5691629c.pkt (46:1/156 to 46:10/196) > KB> ! Aug 21 06:16:08 PKT Password found b...
mystic
From: Kevin Blalock (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Aug.21 09:49
Re: Incoming echomail and netmail failing On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 10:20:30 AM UTC-5, g00r00 wrote: > KB> + Aug 21 06:16:08 Importing 5691629c.pkt (46:1/156 to 46:10/196) > KB> ! Aug 21 06:16:08 PKT Password found but no...
mystic
From: Kevin Blalock (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Aug.21 04:24
Incoming echomail and netmail failing Hello all. I am baffled on this one. I am currently running the latest pre-alpha however was having this same issue with the previous version. I have three FTN's configured.. Two of which are work...