Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp-os2-network-serv
From: Mark Dodel (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: WSeB gets Trap E with Vista From: "Mark Dodel" <madodelNOSPAM@ptd.net> On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 05:15:48 UTC, Tony S <TonyS-at-ITS-Siemens-dot-com> wrote: -> We've been running WSeB for years in our dept. Th...
comp-os2-scitech
From: Mark Dodel (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: ATI Radeon 9800 Pro and SNAP From: "Mark Dodel" <madodelNOSPAM@ptd.net> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:15:52 UTC, Joe Negron <jnegron@XmindspringX.com> wrote: -> Do the full-fledged SNAP drivers support acc...
comp-os2-comm
From: Mark Dodel (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 14:57
Re: PING: WIFI gurus From: "Mark Dodel" <madodelNOSPAM@ptd.net> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:32:24 UTC, Michael <NoSpam@att.net> wrote: -> What is the approx. max. distance of WIFI? I know _very_ litt...
comp-os2-comm
From: Mark Dodel (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Jun.20 03:18
Re: Imposter (Re: [FUD4] Os2VOICE.ORG VOTED the best OS/2 Website for 2 From: "Mark Dodel" <madodelNOSPAM@ptd.net> On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:33:20 UTC, Alex Taylor <mail.me@reply.to.address> wrote: -> NOTE: it's against my policy to follow up to a ...