Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
mystic
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.21 22:35
TIC files Hello everybody! the BBS with Mystic runs like a perfect machine. Now I can start working on the details. How do I automatically load the .tic files between the BBS files? Is there a functio...
binkd
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Feb.21 20:35
DBRIDGE and BINKD Hello, All! I am trying to use the DBRIDGE - BINKD combination to my BBS under Ubuntu. When polling the main node no problem; packets are prepared for the points but when the points call they up...
golded
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Dec.20 22:47
Golded and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Hello, Richard! 10 Dec 20 18:01, from Richard Menedetter -> Pasquale Monti, in URL @OFGHIUrl: PM>> I moved to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS but Golded doesn't work. RM> 32 vs 64 bit? RM>...
golded
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Oct.20 23:47
Golded and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Hello All! I moved to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS but Golded doesn't work. I downloaded from https://github.com/golded-plus/golded-plus/releases/download/golded-plus-1.1.5-2 0180707-1/golded-plus-1.1....
fido_soft.ita
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 21:45
golded su ubuntu Hello All! Salve ho bisogno di un aiuto per l'istallazione di golded+ su ubuntu. L'ho installato con sudo dpkg -i golded.. ed e' stato installato in /usr/bin. Lo lancio con /usr/bin/golded gol...
mystic
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 22:45
Prealphas Hello g00r00! 14 Ott 20 14:31, you wrote to Erich B.: EB>> Are you using GoldEd now for your editor? gr> Mystic has a "Golded-like" interface built into it so I don't use...
fido_soft.ita
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 00:17
Point su celluare Hello Fabio! 05 Ott 20 18:36, you wrote to me: PM>> configurabili. Nessuno a provato a far girare husky a 32 bit in PM>> emulazione in una dosbox sul cellulare. E' folle quello ch...
fido_soft.ita
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Oct.20 12:10
Point su celluare Hello All! Torno su un tema gia' discusso: un point multi aka sul celluare. Non voglio parlare di hotdog o di aftershock - ottimi ma poco configurabili. Nessuno a provato a far girare husky a 3...
mystic
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Sep.20 00:12
export areas.bbs Hello g00r00! 23 Set 20 18:18, you wrote to Al: gr> I didn't realize there wasn't an export in MUTIL until you said that! gr> I should probably fix that. I don't really remember th...
mystic
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Sep.20 22:42
export areas.bbs Hello All! I am looking for a way to export the nameareas on my BBS to areas.bbs format. From what I read there was a program for windows UTILBBS but for ubuntu? Thanks Pasquale --- -...
retrocomputing.ita
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Sep.20 22:30
Programmazione Commodore 64 Hello Alessandro! 05 Lug 20 12:27, you wrote to All: Bella segnalazione l'installo subito. Ho iniziato a programmare su un C=64 e dopo di quello l'informatica non mi ha mia spaventato! ...
chatter-telegram.ita
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Sep.20 08:40
Test Hello Fabio! Answering a msg of <08 Set 20>, from you to All: Grazie. Pasquale --- - ITBNET BBS http://bbs.itbnet.eu * Origin: Tenta, ritenta che alla fine riesci ! (2:335/370...
future4fido
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jul.20 00:01
FTN to Telegram Hello All! I believe that a way for the future of FIDONET to follow could be a geteway to telegram. Has no one ever thought about developing it? Young people use Telegram as we (al least I) u...
future4fido
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jul.20 00:01
In the future.. Hello TL> Unfortunately, Aftershock has some serious shortcomings under the hood TL> - it's designed as a point, which is the wrong model. Users who have TL> multiple devices (e.g. p...
chatter.ita
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jun.20 00:01
Chi è nel campo o ci è rimasto? Hello Fabio! 19 Giu 20 10:13, you wrote to All: FB> Hello, All. FB> Ragazzi (si fa per dire ovviamente ... :P ), qualcuno di noi ancora FB> opera nel campo dell'informatica/telem...
chatter.ita
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jun.20 07:51
Ricordi Hello All! Dopo tutto per molti di noi tornare in Fido e' un modo per rivivere il passato quando - nel mio caso - avevamo i capelli lunghi! Nel mondo delle BBS ho conosciuto i miei soci quando...
dbridge
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 26.May.20 20:29
info Hello All! I'd like usare dbridge to work on the networks where i linked: fidonet and fsxnet. There'is a FAQ that I could start to study? Dbridge need binked or it is included? There'll be a linux ...
dbridge
From: Pasquale Monti (2:335/370)
To: n/a
Date: 25.May.20 08:03
I want to use Dbridge Hello All! I'd like usare dbridge to work on the networks where i linked: fidonet and fsxnet. There'is a FAQ that I could start to study? Dbridge need binked or it is included? There'll be a linux v...