Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
who
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Dec.20 21:51
Re: The Sonic (was: 13th Dr.) The Sonic Screwdriver has advanced over the years to the point that is pretty The Doctors equivelant to a Tricorder from Star Trek. Hell, it's even been used as a weapon a time or two. --- Befor...
lord
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 23:22
Re: LoRD Monster Editor (was: quick question) MM> Was there a monster editor program that one can use to change the MM> monsters in the game? https://www.hanneth.com/LORD/ --- Before the Web - telnet: furmenservices.net:23232 Le...
othernets
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Mar.20 12:51
SFnet SFnet is now available via QWK networking. Info pack available on the main page at furmenservices.net. SFnet is the network for all things SciFi, Fantasy, Gaming, Comics, Anime and has been up and ru...
othernets
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Mar.20 17:26
SFNet SFnet is now available for both FTN and QWK type networking. Grab an info pack on the website: furmenservices.net SFnet is a network for all things SF/Fantasy/Anime/Comis/Gaming. It took the place of...
monte
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Nov.19 14:25
Re: England vs Montenegro [r] This was the only Monty Python football thing that I was able to find: https://youtu.be/SVfCdGSZXPw --- -Dallas Vinson (AKA: Geri Atricks, Lupine Furmen) --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Window...
who
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 10.May.19 17:22
Re: 13th Dr. FL> EV> I got a question for You since You have watched some later shows. FL> EV> Has The Doctor been romantic with any Companions? FL> EV> From what I have read in the other echo that is what I ...
movies
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Dec.18 02:31
Re: Stan Lee KW> How will he collect the royalties? I'm sure royalties will go to his estate, or to a charity established by his estate. -Dallas Vinson (AKA: Geri Atricks, Lupine Furmen) --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A3...
movies
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.18 14:16
Re: Stan Lee All future MCU movies need to have a portrate of Stan somewhere in there, so that he can continue getting his cameo's in the movies even from beyond the grave. -Dallas Vinson (AKA: Geri Atricks, Lupi...
movies
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Sep.18 19:59
Re: Real Name and The Nun lk> Hello Roger, I like staying anon. I'll be Apu from now on if you're ok lk> with that. Unfortunately, Real names are REQUIRED on Fidonet echos. That has been the rule for as long as Fidonet has b...
othernets
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Sep.18 02:38
Re: Join 1 AdvnetureNet Lot's of information in that post, but nothing about the purpose of the network or anything to make me want to join it. Could you please post more information about the network itself? -Dallas Vinson...
doorgames
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.18 10:59
Re: Any current BBS games in developement? or made this year? Re: Re: Any current BBS games in developement? or made this year? > all BBS(es) are using DOSBox or DOSEmu or Boxxer Not all. I don't use any of those. -Geri Atricks -I AM IMMORTAL! so far. --- ...
movies
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jul.18 22:03
Harlan Ellison Re: Harlan Ellison OMG, I'm surprised I haven't seen news of this on FB. I loved his commentaries on the early SciFi channel. He WILL be missed. -Dallas Vinson -SysOp: Legends of Yesteryear BBS -Te...
movies
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 26.May.18 23:10
New Thundercats Re: New Thundercats > you really should chop off those utm_* tracking vars on posted URLs... here's > the fixed one... > http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/18/cartoon-network-thundercats-new-animated-series ...
movies
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 20.May.18 03:28
New Thundercats Oh HELL to the NO!!! This is a total Abomination!!!!!! http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/18/cartoon-network-thundercats-new-animated-series/?ut m_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmen...
movies
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.18 09:14
Still Wating For Netflix To Get Me Enterprise Seaon 2 Disc 1 Re: Still Wating For Netflix To Get Me Enterprise Seaon 2 Disc 1 > It's now been over 4 months and Enterprise Season 2, Disc 1 is STILL on long > wait. I may NEVER finish watching the series! > Any...
trek
From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: n/a
Date: 28.May.17 14:17
Star Trek Discovery Re: Star Trek Discovery > Have you seen the latest Star Trek: Discovery trailer? What are your > thoughts? Do not like what they've done to the klingons, not one bit. This is supposed to ta...