Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Nov.20 12:06
Cancel The Peace > Didn't Joe Biden say the he would "cancel any mid-east peace agreement signed > by Donald Trump?" Probably. The party of inclusion doesn't like peace. You can't have victims a...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Nov.20 17:29
Al Sharpton > Al Sharpton says Trump "did better with minority voters than he should have." Why, Al? Because you and your buddies though you had them all brainwashed into thinking "if you d...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Nov.20 17:11
Lee = ??? After reading some of his Binden love poetry in the Dovenet Debate echo, and also some of his odd posts in the Synchronet Support echos: Lee Lofaso = The Millionaire Pretty sure of it. One cla...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Nov.20 17:06
Re: Al Sharpton > AT> The media is irritated that they only managed to brainwash 1/2 of us. > Is that your left half or your right half ? Most of the media = the left half FOX News and OAN = the right...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Nov.20 17:46
Re: Election Anxiety? > But on the other hand, everything is clear that Harris/Biden will > unfortunately put your country back on track to corrupt-politics-as-usual, > with a strong emphasis now on manditory ma...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Nov.20 17:14
Re: Coins > That was back in the early 1950's (iirc) the Station was WAVE-TV and the > Announcer was Livinston Gilbert, but You're probably much younger than I > am and didn't watch TV then. I was...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Nov.20 11:47
Coins > I wonder why there is a problem about using U.S. Coins this year. > Anybody heard why (how) the problem happened? > Appreciate it! Thanks! There may be multiple problems, but the ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 12:48
Re: Not So Supreme Court > Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein are both prominant donors to Democrat > campains. If Epstein were alive today, he'd be donating to Biden's campaign. > And if Weinstein weren't in jai...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 12:47
NY Tough > We have not defeated the virus, it's still a danger to everyone. I thought that only places where the Bad Orange Man has domain were still in danger. You mean places lead by liberal governme...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 12:34
Murderer Extradited! > MP> If he did it, let him serve his time. Problem is that it will get tried > MP> the press so he with either get more or less than what is coming to him a > MP> not whatev...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Nov.20 11:48
"NY Tough" > Andrew Cuomo has announced that anyone arriving from out of state must > self-quarrantine for 3 days. The rule does not apply to bordering states or to > illegal aliens. > Andrw C...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Oct.20 12:34
Murderer Extradited! > Rittenhouse, 17, is facing charges that he allegedly killed Anthony M. > Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz during a > protest over the police shooting of Jacob Blak...
memories
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Oct.20 12:27
Get your kicks on Rt 66 > Here in WV Rt 60 and I-64 are still pretty much intact. Rt 60 is now a > local road for the most part. That is pretty much the same in Eastern Kentucky, too. 60 is still left to para...
memories
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Oct.20 17:21
Get your kicks on Rt 66 ( > I paralleled 55 (I think) in IL, and 40 in Texas. > Since 66 is chopped up some times the road just ends in some places and > directed to another highway. > The stretch along 40...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Oct.20 17:10
Joe Feels the Bern Or "Because I stopped you." https://youtu.be/wKnZxgVRI5g Enjoy! # --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105) ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Oct.20 17:36
Re: Not So Supreme Court > > ignoring nuclear threats - > What nuclear threats have been ignored? The Iran deal *and* trusting them to honor such deals would be my example of ignoring a nuclear threat. *...
automotive
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Oct.20 17:35
Dash Cameras This message was from DUMAS WALKER to ALL, originally in conference Entertain and was forwarded to you by DUMAS WALKER. ------------------------- Does anyone here have experien...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Oct.20 16:14
Re: I almost want this to > I notice also Trump is probably the only President that openly comments about > the for-profit nature of war, companies gaining contracts and the weapons > industry. It was largely ignore...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 17:05
Re: I almost want this to > JM> Senate and congress is Democrat, Trump sits for four more years and the > JM> Democrats can shut down every single policy he tries to enforce. > JM> > JM> Could be ver...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 12:13
I believe I am qualif > MP> > Richard Stallman, Kevin Mitnick, John Gilmore, Julian Assange and Edwar > MP> > Snowden to help with national defense. > MP> > MP> I would put the last t...