Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 17:34
Re: Libs: Your turn! >In short: your guy is an asshole who treated everyone who didn't like him and p >aised him like dirt and he is getting kicked out because of it. Good riddance. Tell us about how Sweden...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 17:33
Re: Obama's Division >Then you would agree that Trumps constant trashing of Hillary Clinton and Joe B >den is also un-american? HRC dishes it as good as the next person. Neither of them were President, yet. ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 17:29
Explain it to me >Donald Trump is a devious self serving liar. None of his multitude of lies are >ood for anything accept himself. His lies do nothing good for America. I heard that, after all this is over, ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 17:27
Libs: Your turn! >LL>> Right wing whackos (such as Rush Limbaugh) own talk radio. And yet, >LL>> Joe Biden trounced his nearest opponent by 6 million more votes >AT> But nobody listens to t...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 17:25
Re: Libs: Your turn! >RL> They made people distrust them even more - and tune them out. >RL> If Biden does get elected, then they will lose even more eyeballs since the >RL> TDS has kept people tuned...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Nov.20 12:10
Explain it to me > If the media isn't controlling a bunch of grass-eating herd members, then why > is Cuomo set to recieve an Emmy award? Which Emmy award would he be eligible for? I thought they only gave ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Nov.20 12:09
Obama's Division > Obama's division of the USA will never stop. He's going to trash Trump in a > comedic way on Netflix. Isn't it amazing what being a president did for the > otherwise common freshman US se...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Nov.20 11:43
Re: Conspiracy Theory > They even had a system here in Michigan called MOIS that 1) had you take an > apititude test - which showed you what areas you would probably like then 2) > let you explore those areas sh...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Nov.20 14:20
Re: Conspiracy Theory > Joe Biden won in the electoral college by exactly the same margin as > Trump did in 2016 and that Trump called a landside victory. So which is > it -- barely or landside? Also Biden won...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Nov.20 14:17
Re: Conspiracy Theory > So the problem is with the lenders who loaned this money out, thinking that > the student was going to graduate and pay it back, but now they're going to > either eat billions of dollars ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Nov.20 14:15
Re: Conspiracy Theory > Also, it's Trump who is blocking the second stimulus package, remember? Because it has a bunch of pork tacked onto it and congress won't draft one without the pork. So both sides are playing...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Nov.20 14:09
Re: Conspiracy Theory >Me sounding stupid? What about Chuck Scumer? Student loan debt forgiveness is >the #1 biggest priority for him, so he's asking Biden to skip congress and >just make it happen with an execu...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Nov.20 14:06
Re: Fido sucks >4. I don't believe most republicans are idiots, only people like yourself who a >parently stopped thinking for yourself years ago and instead believed everythin > Trump and the MAGA ca...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 15:15
Re: Conspiracy Theory > AT> Just because America barely elected Joe Biden does not mean that people > AT> like me are going to easily forget about all the crap that these > AT> Democrats in congress hav...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 15:00
Conspiracy Theory > Ilhan Omar's husband does not look very heterosexual to me. I know that > probably sounds terrible, and I don't mean it disparagingly, but I have a > strong suspicion that this woman will...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Nov.20 18:19
Fido sucks > DS> And once again you prove your ability by ignoring the topic, casting > DS> out > DS> a spurious and false insult, then only to toss out some other vague > DS> and ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Nov.20 17:35
Re: Wear Masks 24/7 > AT> I'm confident that Cuomo's reluctance to give NYers the Pfizer vaccine > AT> is based on his own personal financial gain. Democrats love the > AT> coronavirus industry, an...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Nov.20 17:32
Re: Fraud >MP> Someone posted very interesting, if true, information about Dominion in >MP> the Dovenet Debate echo. He listed out the folks who were involved >MP> with Dominion and pointed...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Nov.20 17:24
Chinese collusion >MP> Go back and watch the last debate. Biden said that China and Iran were >MP> also interfering this year, but he never said on whom's behalf. Those >MP> countries do not like ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Nov.20 17:19
NY Tough > TR> "Can a woman prevent HIV by washing her vagina with coke ?" > Vaginas are self-cleaning. Please take this discussion to an echo where it is more appropriate. * SL...