Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:50
Pacific-EN: Nws National ABPZ20 KNHC 111711 TWOEP Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 1100 AM PDT Sun Oct 11 2020 For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude: Sho...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:50
OUTLOOK: Nws National Hur ABNT20 KNHC 111721 TWOAT Tropical Weather Outlook NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL 200 PM EDT Sun Oct 11 2020 For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico: The Weath...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:50
Pacific-NC: Tropical Weat ACPN50 PHFO 111800 TWOCP Tropical Weather Outlook NWS Central Pacific Hurricane Center Honolulu HI 800 AM HST Sun Oct 11 2020 For the central North Pacific...between 140W and 180W: No trop...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:49
Pac-W: TS Chan-Hom R29 WTPQ30 RJTD 111200 RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE PROGNOSTIC REASONING REASONING NO.29 FOR TS 2014 CHAN-HOM (2014) 1.GENERAL COMMENTS TS CHAN-HOM IS LOCATED AT 31.5N, 142.1E. INFORMATION ON THE CURREN...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:49
Pac-W: Linfa R7 WTPQ31 RJTD 111200 RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE PROGNOSTIC REASONING REASONING NO. 7 FOR TS 2015 LINFA (2015) 1.GENERAL COMMENTS TS LINFA IS LOCATED ON LAND AT 15.2N, 107.9E. INFORMATION ON THE CURR...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:49
Pacific-W: Subj/signific ABPW10 PGTW 111000 MSGID/GENADMIN/JOINT TYPHOON WRNCEN PEARL HARBOR HI// SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND /SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS REISSUED/111000Z-120600ZOCT2020// REF/...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:49
ADVISORY: PTC Delta 28c 749 WTNT31 KWNH 111437 CCA TCPAT1 BULLETIN Post-Tropical Cyclone Delta Advisory Number 28...Corrected NWS Weather Prediction Center College Park MD AL262020 1000 AM CDT Sun Oct 11 2020 C...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:48
Pacific-NW: I93W R2 WTPQ32 RJTD 111200 RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE PROGNOSTIC REASONING REASONING NO. 2 FOR TD LOCATED AT 17.0N 118.7E 1.GENERAL COMMENTS A TD IS LOCATED AT 17.0N, 118.7E. INFORMATION ON THE CURRENT PO...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:47
Indian: Subj/significan ABIO10 PGTW 101800 MSGID/GENADMIN/JOINT TYPHOON WRNCEN PEARL HARBOR HI// SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN /OCEAN/101800Z-111800ZOCT2020// RMKS/ 1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 17:47
Pacific-NW: I93W Formatio WTPN21 PGTW 110930 MSGID/GENADMIN/JOINT TYPHOON WRNCEN PEARL HARBOR HI// SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (INVEST 93W)// RMKS/ 1. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS POSSIBLE WITHI...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 13:16
Re: Fascism defined >> I do not appear to see the Proud Boys burning down buildings or looting >> black-owned businesses or stomping on the American flag. >I never said the proud boys burned anything. ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 13:12
Re: Fascism defined AI> Right wing extremism is a bigger problem in than left wing extremism. That AI> been the case for years and is still the case today. To quote Nick Andre: > I do not appear to see th...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 13:08
Re: Trump the assasin > DS> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd > Whats almost always ignored in these little gaslight stories in the media > that get blown up into a national crisis, is t...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 13:05
Re: Fascism defined > LOL, *you* were clearly asked to *show us* right wing extremism since *you* > claimed a few times here and elsewhere to have a problem with it. > > At the very least answer my origina...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 12:55
Re: Fascism defined > > At the very least answer my original question - Show us your clear definitio > > of whats left and whats right extremism, so we can have a tad more engaging > > discussion. S...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 12:54
Re: Fascism defined > > Maybe give us clueless morons your educated wisdom > Educate yourself if you care to. We have. * SLMR 2.1a * 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely small values of 5. --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linu...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 12:44
Re: Trump the assasin > AI> Why is my nationality an issue for you? > > Probably because you appear to enjoy complaining about non-Canadian problems. > On and on you complain non-stop about a president yo...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Oct.20 15:55
The Weather Echo WEATHER National Weather Network This echo is to be used for the studies and forecasting of the weather surrounding the planet. We will take a look at weather in the past, present, and what th...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Oct.20 15:54
Monthly Rules Posting Fidonet POLITICS Echo Policies Updated 6 September 2020 Moderator: Mike Powell (1:2320/105) ccoky@iglou.com POLITICS is for the discussion and debate of topical political discussion...
othernets
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Oct.20 15:53
Monthly Rules Posting The Fidonet OTHERNETS Echo Rules Updated 12 July 2020 Moderator: Mike Powell (1:2320/105) This echo is for the posting of "othernets" advertisements. By your participation in th...