Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Nov.20 15:45
Wear Masks 24/7 >Allegedly, Biden has a 7-point coronavirus plan which includes a national mask >mandate everywhere outside the home. Biden plans to have governors enforce it, >and if they refuse, Biden wi...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Nov.20 14:47
Michele's a Beach > "Let's remember that tens of millions of people voted for the status quo, > even when it meant supporting lies, hate, chaos, and division." > She's right, they did. Biden go...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Nov.20 14:15
Re: Al Sharpton > > Is that your left half or your right half ? > MP> Most of the media = the left half > MP> FOX News and OAN = the right half > If you think that the Soros-owned FOX n...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Nov.20 10:58
Lee = ??? > MP> Lee Lofaso = The Millionaire > Dat was a post from a long time ago. So long nobody Nope, both of the poetry posts, under both names, were posted less than a week ago. * SL...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Nov.20 12:26
Re: Al Sharpton >It's sickening. They are spoiling the election. I do NOT recall that crap ever >happening before. I'm sure we'd all know about it if it happened in the past. >This is genuiune BS. I would ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Nov.20 12:08
Re: Al Sharpton > I'm disgusted by what I've learned about Colorado and the "screw the rural > community" attitude that they have, In Louisville, Kentucky, you can find plenty of people who have t...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Nov.20 12:06
Cancel The Peace > Didn't Joe Biden say the he would "cancel any mid-east peace agreement signed > by Donald Trump?" Probably. The party of inclusion doesn't like peace. You can't have victims a...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Nov.20 17:29
Al Sharpton > Al Sharpton says Trump "did better with minority voters than he should have." Why, Al? Because you and your buddies though you had them all brainwashed into thinking "if you d...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Nov.20 17:11
Lee = ??? After reading some of his Binden love poetry in the Dovenet Debate echo, and also some of his odd posts in the Synchronet Support echos: Lee Lofaso = The Millionaire Pretty sure of it. One cla...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Nov.20 17:06
Re: Al Sharpton > AT> The media is irritated that they only managed to brainwash 1/2 of us. > Is that your left half or your right half ? Most of the media = the left half FOX News and OAN = the right...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Nov.20 17:46
Re: Election Anxiety? > But on the other hand, everything is clear that Harris/Biden will > unfortunately put your country back on track to corrupt-politics-as-usual, > with a strong emphasis now on manditory ma...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Nov.20 17:14
Re: Coins > That was back in the early 1950's (iirc) the Station was WAVE-TV and the > Announcer was Livinston Gilbert, but You're probably much younger than I > am and didn't watch TV then. I was...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Nov.20 11:47
Coins > I wonder why there is a problem about using U.S. Coins this year. > Anybody heard why (how) the problem happened? > Appreciate it! Thanks! There may be multiple problems, but the ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 12:48
Re: Not So Supreme Court > Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein are both prominant donors to Democrat > campains. If Epstein were alive today, he'd be donating to Biden's campaign. > And if Weinstein weren't in jai...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 12:47
NY Tough > We have not defeated the virus, it's still a danger to everyone. I thought that only places where the Bad Orange Man has domain were still in danger. You mean places lead by liberal governme...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 12:34
Murderer Extradited! > MP> If he did it, let him serve his time. Problem is that it will get tried > MP> the press so he with either get more or less than what is coming to him a > MP> not whatev...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Nov.20 11:48
"NY Tough" > Andrew Cuomo has announced that anyone arriving from out of state must > self-quarrantine for 3 days. The rule does not apply to bordering states or to > illegal aliens. > Andrw C...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Oct.20 12:34
Murderer Extradited! > Rittenhouse, 17, is facing charges that he allegedly killed Anthony M. > Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz during a > protest over the police shooting of Jacob Blak...
memories
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Oct.20 12:27
Get your kicks on Rt 66 > Here in WV Rt 60 and I-64 are still pretty much intact. Rt 60 is now a > local road for the most part. That is pretty much the same in Eastern Kentucky, too. 60 is still left to para...
memories
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Oct.20 17:21
Get your kicks on Rt 66 ( > I paralleled 55 (I think) in IL, and 40 in Texas. > Since 66 is chopped up some times the road just ends in some places and > directed to another highway. > The stretch along 40...