Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 12:14
Re: Iran > LL> She rules the Fidgogazette. Once upon a time she tried to rule > LL> the Fidonews. But could gain no followers as the land had been run > LL> over by trolls. So she returned ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 12:10
Re: Libs: Your turn! > A list of Republicans who want to restore voting rights to felons? It > shouldn't take much compilation. Probably Mitt Romney is the guy for that. I wonder where one draws the line re: res...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 11:59
Re: Libs: Your turn! > LL> Slavery and involuntary servitude still exist as punishment for crime. > LL> Republicans declare themselves as being in favor of "law and order". > LL> Therefore, R...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 11:56
The real winner: That Gia > That Giant Sucking Sound. That, and foreign language teachers that can speak Mandarin fluently. * SLMR 2.1a * Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air... --- SBBSecho 3.11-L...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 11:45
Preliminary Stm Report > We've had tornadoes here in the dead of winter: We have also. One bad day that I remember in particular was several years ago (between 1993 and 1998) where we had a bad weather outbreak ei...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 11:37
Re: Iran > MP> Janis is still active, at least in her own echos. Has anyone heard from > MP> Dan lately? We might not agree on much but I hope he is doing ok these > MP> days. >Dan...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 12:04
Trump the assasin > GD> This comes a highly educated mind much more then you Lee Lofaso. > Unfortunately, you do not have a certificate to prove it. You might have one, but I suspect it does not prove t...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 12:02
Re: Trump the assasin > Meanwhile, epidemiologists began learning that preexisting heart dise > and > related conditions put people at greater risk of suffering and dying > COVID-19. "We're finding that...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 11:55
Re: Iran > They both have been absent from this echo for a long time. I suspect they are > both the same person. Both are from NY. Janis, by day, is the sole Fidonet > female. By night, she's Dan Cr...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 11:51
Re: Libs: Your turn! > LL> AT> That's not what we want. What happens to pesos when dollars become > LL> AT> worthless? > LL> > LL> Americans will become Mexicans and spend pesos. > ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 11:42
Re: Explain it to me > KW> There's lots of reasons journalism is dying. Google and Craigslist > KW> have killed classified ads, a veritable "full employment act" for > KW> journalists b...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 11:38
Re: Explain it to me > LL> That is what Democrats have been trying to tell you for years. > LL> Vladimir Putin installed his puppet in the White House. But that's > LL> okay. The president of Ukrain...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 11:29
Re: Explain it to me > -=> Mike Powell wrote to KURT WEISKE <=- > > It's not because of a leftist slant. As the election proved, there's > > more lefties out there by a couple of million voter...
alaska_chat
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 11:16
Glad to see >I almost went to Dead Horse for a company I worked for. Alaska's still on the b >cket list. Dead Horse is at the end of the Dalton Highway, correct? I wanted to go there sometime just t...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.20 19:06
Preliminary Stm Report > I'm in Pulaski County...Yell County is several counties to my > northwest. It's on the fringe area of the WXJ55 NOAA Weather Radio > transmitter, which serves Little Rock. > Yet...
weather
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.20 10:58
Preliminary Stm Report > 1148 PM TSTM WND DMG 1 N PLAINVIEW 35.00N 93.30W > 11/24/2020 YELL AR EMERGENCY MNGR > SEVERAL TREES AND POWER LINES WER...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.20 10:43
Re: Biden's casual racism > > We haven't seen anything yet... wait for president Harris. > MP> > MP> That might be enough to get me looking to become a subject of PM Trudeau. > Be like everyone else t...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.20 10:43
Re: Libs: Your turn! > MP> If a state has something in their constitution, or a law, that covers > MP> something that is not in the US Constitution, it is usually considered to > So the state always has...
alaska_chat
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.20 10:39
Glad to see Glad to see some traffic in this area. A trip to Alaska and the Yukon is on my bucket list. Mike * SLMR 2.1a * "Did you open the Microwave door before the 'ding'"? --- SBBSecho 3...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Nov.20 13:07
Re: Explain it to me >DK> You get to select from the tiny handful that the ESTABLISHMENT gives you. >DK> The people do not get to choose who rises to the top, the ruling class >DK> filter that. >...