Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 12:25
Re: Trump the assasin >Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 bilion dollars in aid to Ukraine if they >refused to fire their top prosecutor who had a case against his son Hunter. He >can be heard on audio bragging...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 12:13
Re: Trump the assasin > Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons. Obama didn't have any sons. * SLMR 2.1a * Hah! If only BELL knew what I was do...+orCo NO CARRIER --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux * Origin: c...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 12:47
Re: I believe I am quali > I heard Biden say that his statement was "no fracking on Federal lands" > and "no new fracking". > Is there a youtube that says something different? If so, please...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 10:50
Re: Trump the assasin > Actually it's Trump who pardons high profile criminals (including racist cops) As Biden himself point out, the Obama administration pardoned several more people than Trump has, IIRC it was ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 10:48
I believe I am qualif > Richard Stallman, Kevin Mitnick, John Gilmore, Julian Assange and Edward > Snowden to help with national defense. I would put the last two in charge of defending our IT infrastructure. ...
home_n_grdn
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 10:32
Winter is coming? >The crazy part is some trays I had seeds in that didn't sprout when my plants g >owing now did, are sprouting like crazy. I have like 20 little plants going. Now that is pretty crazy! So...
home_n_grdn
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Oct.20 11:47
Winter is coming? > Here it is, a few weeks before winter, and I've got cherry tomatoes growing. > You got to love Gulf Coast Texas weather sometimes. They are still growing in North Central Kentucky, too. ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Oct.20 11:46
White Supremacists > Joe Biden was certainly ON during last night's debate. I agree he appeared to be on something... * SLMR 2.1a * Docs? Why look at the Docs? Nurses are better. --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux *...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Oct.20 11:43
Re: I believe I am qualif >MP> I never thought I would see a Democrat throw FDR under the Hitler bus, but >MP> Joe did last night. >Joe Biden also said that Trump is "Abraham Lincoln." Joe hates pe...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Oct.20 18:07
Re: White Supremacists > I think Amnesia Joe meant to say "Proud Boys," but due to his mental > condition, it's hard to understand what he's talking about. I think he should > try Prevagen. I don't k...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Oct.20 17:53
Re: I believe I am qualif > >> Obama was an experienced politician when he was elected. His administration > >> went on to be one of the most successful. > > He was a Junior Congressman. Not very...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Oct.20 20:47
Re: I believe I am qualif >Right, the individual mandate is gone and I don't think anyone democrat or repu >lican wants it back. Obama didn't get rid of that. It went away during a more recent administration. ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Oct.20 20:43
Re: I believe I am qualif > > Obama's lack of experience has led up to. >Obama was an experienced politician when he was elected. His administration wen >on to be one of the most successful. He was a Junio...
memories
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Oct.20 20:42
Re: it's hard surviving.. > I would do a Google search "things to see in..." on whatever upcoming > town I was nearing, usually a day or two out. That pulled up several options, > such as what the cha...
memories
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Oct.20 20:37
Re: it's hard surviving.. > Same here. But the interstates generally parallel the old roads. > I recall several times on my trip last year I would be RT 66 and just off > to the side was I 40 (?). It was bump...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Oct.20 17:06
Jeffrey Toobin > AT> Jeffrey Toobin, liberal CNN commentator, got caught yankin it on a Zoom > AT> meeting with coworkers while they were "role playing" in preparation for > AT> the ...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Oct.20 17:04
Jeffrey Toobin > Jeffrey Toobin, liberal CNN commentator, got caught yankin it on a Zoom > meeting with coworkers while they were "role playing" in preparation for the > election. Makes you w...
memories
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Oct.20 13:54
Re: it's hard surviving.. > There was an app called "Serendipitor" that was a maps/direction app, > but it picked a roundabout route and listed interesting stops along > the way, like the world's larges...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Oct.20 14:02
Re: Fascism defined > Fascism means "weakened democracy". In my view, that makes Trump > a proto-fascist. He tries to get away with whatever he can get away > with regardless if it is constitutiona...
politics
From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Oct.20 13:27
Peaceful Protesters attac >The group, which seems oddly similar to nearly every other "anarchist" or "anti >fascist" Portland organization, released a vague mission statement -- "We stand &...