Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
mystic
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jul.21 19:10
Mystic Email On 28 Jul 2021, g00r00 said the following... g0> I would say upgrade to the latest version that has the latest round of g0> POP3/SMTP changes and let me know if you still have any issues....
mystic
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jul.21 22:54
Mystic Email On 26 Jul 2021, g00r00 said the following... g0> I have no problems having a login with a space in the user name with my g0> Gmail on Android. Maybe if you try an automated setup it defa...
mystic
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.21 22:28
Murder Mansion On 26 Jul 2021, g00r00 said the following... g0> In this case you'd just want to remove the "Uses Dir" line entirely, but g0> I suspect you're going to see more errors after tha...
mystic
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.21 22:23
Mystic Email On 26 Jul 2021, g00r00 said the following... g0> I'll update the POP3 server to accept the e-mail address as login as well g0> though since I can imagine some clients probably try that by...
mystic
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.21 12:24
Murder Mansion Trying to compile Murder Mansion with MPLC and getting an error. Hoping someone can help me out. C:\mystic\doors\mmansion>c:\mystic\mplc mansion Mystic MPL Compiler v1.12 A47 (Windows/32 2...
mystic
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jul.21 23:14
Mystic Email On 25 Jul 2021, g00r00 said the following... g0> The internet e-mail is user.name@bbsdomain where spaces in the real name g0> or user name field are replaced with a . I have been tryin...
memories
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jul.21 19:56
Kids books On 25 Jul 2021, August Abolins said the following... AA> have already been redesigned with new covers and increased AA> prices. A new generation of people are therefore "discoverin...
movies
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jul.21 21:08
NOBODY On 18 Jul 2021, August Abolins said the following... AA> Just watched NOBODY last night. Very good. Never boring. I AA> liked its overall dark atmosphere, protagonist with a AA> mys...
fidonet.org
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jul.21 20:56
ping On 22 Jul 2021, Benny Pedersen said the following... BP> Hello All! Good evening! -=>Richard Miles<=- ...
coffee_klatsch
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.21 21:24
winds of winter.. soon On 09 Jul 2021, August Abolins said the following... AA> George RR Martin released an exerpt of the upcoming conclusion AA> to the Song of Ice & Fire [Games of Thrones] series, The ...
fidonews
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 13.May.21 20:15
Covid Vaccine Magnet Challenge On 13 May 2021, Fermin Sanchez said the following... FS> Hmm.. I thought April 1st was already past? It's always April Fool's Day around here. ...
coffee_klatsch
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.21 19:37
musk on SNL On 07 May 2021, August Abolins said the following... AA> Hello All.. AA> AA> Apparently Elon Musk is set to host Saturday Night Live AA> tomorrow. It could be interesting. ...
fidogazette
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Nov.20 06:47
::: NEWS ::: Telegram-based BBS Echos On 21 Nov 2020, Nigel Reed said the following... NR> But you still have to be authenticated to the BBS you're on if you wish NR> to respond. Same with a BBS with an NNTP interface. You ca...
doom
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 19:33
FreeRoam Doom add-on On 18 Nov 2020, Kurt Weiske said the following... KW> "FreeRoam" Doom 1 & 2 Mod Makes Game Open-World KW> A modder has changed up the first two Doom games in a big way, KW...
future4fido
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Nov.20 16:25
What happened? On 16 Nov 2020, Charles Pierson said the following... CP> Ultimately, it will come down to a matter of can they be close enough, CP> and can those ultilizing Telegram do so in the spirit ...
fidogazette
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Nov.20 09:35
::: NEWS ::: Telegram-based BBS Echos On 16 Nov 2020, Oli said the following... Ol> FR> Have you contacted the moderators of those echos to verify it is OK t Ol> FR> make them available over the internet? Ol> ...
fidogazette
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Nov.20 19:42
::: NEWS ::: Telegram-based BBS Echos On 15 Nov 2020, Fred Riccio said the following... FR> Have you contacted the moderators of those echos to verify it is OK to FR> make them available over the internet? I'm not August b...
coffee_klatsch
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Nov.20 19:40
I don't think you can have read-only members in a telegram group On 15 Nov 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> I don't see a mute user option. Are you using a special bot AA> to manage a group or users? Don't remember if I mentioned ...
fido_util
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Nov.20 19:38
failure to join in some of the other groups On 16 Nov 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> Sorry about the failure to join in some of the other groups. I do not AA> understand why it is suddenly happening. It's being e...
asian_link
From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Nov.20 19:18
echomail from android tablet On 03 Nov 2020, Charles Pierson said the following... CP> It can be a challenge. But like anything, it just takes practice. CP> I tend to spend so much time answering various texts, ...