Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
allfix_file
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 09:05
New files found System name The Rusty MailBox Sysop Alan Ianson (agianson@gmail.com) Location Penticton, BC Canada Remark The Sunny Southern Okanagan Valley Network aka 1:153/757@fidonet Inter...
fdn_announce
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 09:05
New files found System name The Rusty MailBox Sysop Alan Ianson (agianson@gmail.com) Location Penticton, BC Canada Remark The Sunny Southern Okanagan Valley Network aka 1:153/757@fidonet Inter...
fido-req
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 09:05
New files found System name The Rusty MailBox Sysop Alan Ianson (agianson@gmail.com) Location Penticton, BC Canada Remark The Sunny Southern Okanagan Valley Network aka 1:153/757@fidonet Inter...
essnasa
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 09:05
New File Report for ESSNASA System name The Rusty MailBox Sysop Alan Ianson (agianson@gmail.com) Location Penticton, BC Canada Remark The Sunny Southern Okanagan Valley Network aka 1:153/757@fidonet Inter...
essnasa
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 01:27
Daily APOD Report Astronomy Picture of the Day Discover the cosmos! Each day a different image or photograph of our fascinating universe is featured, along with a brief explanation wr...
fdn_announce
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 09:05
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 09:05
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 09:05
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 09:05
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 01:21
Daily APOD Report Astronomy Picture of the Day Discover the cosmos! Each day a different image or photograph of our fascinating universe is featured, along with a brief explanation wr...
mbse
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 21:41
Netmail issue Hello Rob, RS> The QWK format actually has its own unique line-ending sequence: 227 RS> (0xE3). I don't know the history/reason why (ASCII 10, '\n', seems RS> like it would have worke...
mbse
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 13:04
Netmail issue Hello Vincent, VC>> Is this block being created from a msg created within mbse, i.e., VC>> say golded or other message editor ? AI> I'm looking at these messages inside of .pk...
mbse
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 12:32
Re: Netmail issue Vincent Coen wrote to Alan Ianson: VC> I cannot think of a reason why mbse a Linux product would create a Win/dos VC> new line as that's the CRLF two bytes block as *nix ony uses one byte...
fido-req
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 09:05
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 09:05
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 09:05
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 09:05
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 03:15
Re: Netmail issue Vincent Coen wrote to Sean Dennis: VC> I have at least one point system running here that is not me and am not VC> having any reported or have seen any errors. After doing a little testi...
essnasa
From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 02:25